1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2014 9:41 AM by HyprSnyper RSS

NEW CLAN LOOKING FOR RECRUITERS!! ALL PLATFORMS - NEED TO LOCK IN ROSTER BEFORE CLAN WARS - JOIN SilentButtDeadly

HyprSnyper

NEW CLAN LOOKING FOR RECRUITERS!! ALL PLATFORMS

Clan Name: SilentButtDeadly

Clan Tag: [SBD]

Clan Lvl: 6 (Goal is to be to level 10 before this weekend)

Commander: The HyperSnyper (XBox1)  My K/D is currently .79  (Please let me explain)

Okay, My 11 year old son has been getting on while I'm at work and thrashed my ratio.. Why not make a new profile? I like my gamertag..  Our clan will not focus on K/D.. 

What we are looking for:

• Lt. Commanders - 5 for each platform  ( Help recruit other members to help us rank up and compete )
      • Members - 20 for each platform ( Also help recruit other members to help us rank up and compete )

We play, but are not limited to, Team Deathmatch, Cranked, Kill Confirmed and Domination on both core and hardcore!

We would like to fill our rosters before the next clan war starts so our roster is locked in!

PLEASE NOTE - The roster will lock 24 hours prior to the Clan Wars! Therefore any inactive members will be temporarily removed before the competition.. This is necessary in order to compete fairly during Clan Wars..

For now we would like to keep limit 25 members per platform ( However this may change depending what the future holds.. )

There are a lot of great clans out there.. Our goal is to form a community of competitive players, rank up and rise to the top!

What we will offer:

• Friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.
      • Communication via Ghosts App
      • Competitive Teams (PSN & Xbox)

About Us:

SBD has recently been formed for mature players that wish to compete after a long day at the office.

We will be an active and dedicated clan on all servers. ( PS3, Xbox, PS4 and XB1 )  As a clan we will be moving onto all the new big releases as they come out. So please be willing to download the DLC packs as they come out or simply purchase the Season Pass.

How to apply:

• Go to the Ghosts app on your smartphone or tablet.
      • Search for: SilentButtDeadly
      • And Apply!
      • YEP,  it's that simple!!

THERE IS NO STUPID WEBSITE REQUESTING DONATIONS, NO SURVEYS, NO BULL!!  JUST GAME PLAY

Myself or another member will accept your request upon submission

Requirements:

• NO DRAMA
      • Mic preferred but not necessary

Once we are established, We will vote as a team.. 

PLEASE NOTE: Immature individuals need not apply! Racism and Disrespect will not be tolerated!

1 2 3 Previous Next