1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2014 4:35 PM by Activision Support RSS

    How is it called?(COD4 Mod)


      I trying to find a mod on the internet but i can't find it.I know someone who was playing it and it was cool. I remember that you start with a pistol , and everytime you kill someone you get another weapon , everytime a better one.I want to know how is it called , and if this mod exists for Cod4 (this guy i knew was playing Cod5)

      PS:Sorry for my bad english !adfgsdgsdfg

      Latest reply: on Mar 7, 2014 4:35 PM by Reply: 1 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
        • Test #1
          Hey snook92! The game mode where you get upgraded weapons every time you kill a player is called, "Gun Game". Happy hunting! Cheers, ^MC
          Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 4:35 PM