1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2014 11:14 PM by trialstardragon RSS

There's aliens in standard MP...

So...

... there's gonna be aliens and an alien gun..

... in standard MP.

I should be speechless.

Where are the sharks with frickin' laser beams?

rankismet
        • Test #1
          1. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

LOL

we have now gone into the realm of pure silliness.....................where did you see this from?

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 11:31 AM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

Myers, Aliens, Space Weapon, what's next?

This is a joke.

At least they brought back the chopper gunner & AC.. You can get all these goodies just by teabaggin or clamslapping a fallen opponent.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 11:35 AM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

The description for the next dlc pack.  I watched it this morning and facepalmed myself after.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 11:43 AM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

The devestation DLC reveal trailer.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 11:44 AM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

Calm down Dr. Evil I hear that there will be sea bass with lazers in the 3rd DLC pack so you might get your sharks in the 4th

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 12:01 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

It's just pure gimmicks now to try and sell Call of Duty, its a real shame what they have turned this franchise into it really is and I can honestly say for the first time I doubt I will be buying a COD again they have just lost the plot completely with no sign that it will ever change for the better.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 12:21 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

Anyone notice that they say FOUR new maps but in reality its only three and one "re-imagined" > Yea...its not new.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 12:31 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

Dome was so good they made 2 new "re-imagined" maps off of it.  The "new" map in DLC2 and Strikezone.  All you can do is laugh in the end.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 1:09 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: There's aliens in standard MP...

I've been giving this a lot of thought rankismet... and you know I usually agree with you on this topic... but this time I am going to surprise you.

I was thoroughly impressed with this DLC announcement. Maybe I am setting myself up for disappointment, but it seems to me like they are trying to go in the right direction here. I love the idea of each map having unique killstreaks, I think that keeps the game fun and fresh. You know you are going to be giddy the first time that Warthog streak comes up for you or you get to mow people down with the Chopper Gunner.

As for the Aliens, I think I can live with it. I still don't want to see the Series go too far astray, but I am encouraged to see the Devs having some fun with this stuff again.

I think they somehow got away from that and tried to just make content they hoped people would like. It seems to me like they really created some fun ideas for this DLC, and that bodes well for us as customers.  If they include some outlandish stuff *FROM TIME TO TIME*, I can live with that. I just want the game to be fun, and including some crazy stuff here and there is one way to do it.

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out, and hoping they don't make us wait till August to play them in regular rotation.

Last Edited: Mar 6, 2014 1:10 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next