2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2014 6:43 PM by doug11376 RSS

HARDCORE DOM FREEZE AND CLAN WARS NODES!?!?

eddiev4

So I don't know why but hardcore domination continues to freeze towards the end of matches. I want to know when a patch is going to be put out for this problem. Why are the makers of clan wars catering to core players? Bad enough there are only 4 game modes for Hardcore and now you double up on core TDM for the wars because I love getting quick scoped. So there are 7 nodes I believe of core and only 3 Hardcore, who thought that this was a good idea? Was there some type scheme to get more core clans out of the divisions? If anything 1 Hardcore game mode should be doubled up so its an even 5 for 5 on the nodes unless someone thinks that is unfair.If this could be the last time they double up on a core node that would be awesome, thanks.

• Re: HARDCORE DOM FREEZE AND CLAN WARS NODES!?!?
          TH3_G00D_S0LD13R

I actually just got on while my PS3 re-sets after having this happen to me. It's not a new thing, either, since Ghosts has come out I've had my PS3 freeze at the very end of at least a dozen HC DOM matches. Always HC DOM, too. MY PS3 has never frozen for any other game mode, or any other video game, since I bought it less than 2 years ago. It pisses me off because it's always when I'm doing really good, and have earned **** that won't count because of the freeze. This time, it happened when I shot someone as my KEM strike was going off, because that's my ******* luck.