14 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2014 5:41 AM by Sledgehammer23248 RSS

Clan war against no enemies??

Hi everyone.

My clan is playing the clan war in bronze division. We have already obtained all the area in the map but the incredible thing is that all the other clans in the war did not score 1 single point.We have checked this information on the cod app.

It's crazy considering that there are 80 players between all the other clans. How is it possible???No one is playing, do we forget something or there is some bug??

Please help?

Latest reply: on Mar 23, 2014 5:41 AM by Replies: 14 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
        • Test #1
          Re: Clan war against no enemies??

When you say not 1 point, are you saying they haven't earned a win in any of the nodes or are you saying they haven't captured any of the nodes?

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 6:24 AM
          • Test #1

I dare say it's because you are in the Bronze division.  Since clan wins determine division, you probably are matched up against a bunch of clans that really don't play the game much.  Once you get into the Silver and up divisions you'll see the clan activity get increasingly stronger.  In Platinum I don't think that we have a single clan that hasn't taken at least one node and the top 5 I'd say have taken between 5 to 10 nodes each.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 6:26 AM
            • Test #1

enjoy the free win... BH decided at the start not to have an opt in system so they add EVERY clan to the war regardless of if they play or not

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 6:30 AM
              • Test #1
                I was thinking the same......but if you consider that every clan have a lot of players and that everyone of them could play an online match.... they should have a good chance to win at least 1 single DM ....It looks really really strange......or not?
                Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 6:31 AM
                  • Test #1

well, it is also possible that many of these people just don't like the game and/or it's a bad time for them to just play.  remember, numbers are going down and these clans signed up a long time ago when the game started (well, most of them signed up then).  some of these players may not be playing the game anymore.  and if they get a win now, it won't show up in the score, it will just take away one of you points and if they are playing a populare mode you are playing, it may never look like they are playing. 

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 9:56 AM
                  • Test #1

TThey could also be weekend players,,,,, right now you should look at the achievements and take advantage of it ,,,,like control every node during the clan war get your emblems now..

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 10:53 AM
                    • Test #1

Don't worry Bronze isn;t verry active we promoted and the other clans in bronze division were playing random or alone and not the objective. In silver maybe 3 clans is playing the objective to capture the nodes. That's my experience with the bronze and silver division.

Last Edited: Mar 12, 2014 1:38 PM
                      • Test #1

its funny that you said they are inactive in bronze because in our diamond division war going on right now are up in first with 536 cp and the closest people to us has 0 cp. this is in DIAMOND DIVISION.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2014 10:40 PM
                          • Test #1

lol same here.  We have 496 cp and only 2 other clans have scored 64,32.  Easiest war so far for us.  Wont have to do anything tomorrow.  This is Diamond division, WTF.   Im not complaining

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2014 11:42 PM
                              • Test #1

sounds like you are...

this his happened to us.  We are a team in plat that is in 2nd and the 1st place clan has 400+.  I told my clan to take the war off on wed as I got home just 2 hours after start and the clan had all nodes. We focused on one mode to keep taking it back so we'd guarantee ourselves in the top 3 so we are not dropped From plat.  Thing is, we are older adults with wives, kids and a life and don't want to have a clan war every other weekend. 

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2014 5:41 AM
                            • Test #1

We were in silver last time and had hardly anyone competing whatsoever, needless to say we had a clean sweep.

We are in gold obviously this time and there are only two other clans competing.

They need to change it so that you register for the upcoming wars a few days before hand so that only people who want to take part will.

It will make the wars far more interesting and competitive IMO.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2014 4:45 AM