10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2014 8:06 AM by v0itech RSS

Host migration glitch

Just look what happened:

I died during countdown to start a game after host migration.

v0itech
        • Test #1
          Re: Host migration glitch

That sucks, I guess they migrated host faster than you.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2014 12:37 PM
          • Test #1

I heard a few players brag about how good they think they are to go 60-70 on a 4player leaderboard, when i asked what strategy they used, they replied host migration and i laughed my ass off.

Last Edited: Mar 9, 2014 1:50 PM
            • Test #1

Yet another problem with host migration in BO2 Zombies. You can hear another 2 players (me and Archerking99) taking constant hits from zombies while host is playing. At 0:32 you can see one of the players(Archerking99) that is stuck at map loading screen. I was downstairs adding trample steam part when migration occurred. When I finally joined the game host was already downed and I was stuck between several zombies and downed almost instantly.

Last Edited: Jun 6, 2014 9:01 AM
                • Test #1

Be careful knifing a group of zombies like that.

I've seen what had happened to your companions a lot though. It's rather weird.

Here on PS3 it will just say "   timed out." eventually. with that space and all.

Last Edited: Jun 7, 2014 4:47 PM
                    • Test #1

You obviously didn't read what I have written - otherwise you would know that it is not me who's POV is in a video. As I stated I am downstairs stuck on loading screen. I tried to record this from perspective of me and the other player but in game rendering program captured only host's POV.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2014 8:06 AM