7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 4:56 PM by nuttin2say RSS

Two arms?

nuttin2say

I think this is the right place. It is a technical question about the micro-DLC. I'm actually excited about a mtdlc for the first time ever (I bought the wolf just because I had spare change in my MS account).

I want Zakhaev!!! I just have one question before I purchase his caricature.

Why does Zakhaev have two arms? I coulda swore I blew his arm off a few years ago.

• Re: Two arms?
          ghamorra

Prosthetic?

maccabi

nuttin2say wrote:

I think this is the right place. It is a technical question about the micro-DLC. I'm actually excited about a mtdlc for the first time ever (I bought the wolf just because I had spare change in my MS account).

I want Zakhaev!!! I just have one question before I purchase his caricature.

Why does Zakhaev have two arms? I coulda swore I blew his arm off a few years ago.

ah I think you missed the Zakhaev arm micro dlc they released last year , and who can forget the glitch that allowed you to purchase numerous arms so we had Dr OctoPrices running around the map

cranium2001

It's a micro micro dlc. It's only an additional $.98.Half off. Coincidence?

gambit1969

They had the technology.....

OUHATEME

They can't send him into a fight "unarmed" it just wouldn't work.

nuttin2say

Thanks for all the insight, guys. My bro gets an honorable mention because, before I even knew who the characters would be, he called me and gave an "ah, shucks" - he thought it would have been hilarious to run around with  one-armed Zakhaev while using a shotgun. He also wondered how akimbo attachments would work.

I'm truly buggered by Zakhaev not having only one arm. Yes, TSD, I know that we killed him off entirely in MW1 ... or so it appeared (okay, I'll avoid the tin foil hat theory).

But just imagine ... quick scoping with a one-armed Zakhaev !!! I would take a 0.01 kdr just to have him running around with a SR and quick scoping!!!

Hey, we have frigging genetically altered aliens coming to multi-player. Why not just throw all semblance of rationality out the window and go whole-hog with some really radical stuff?