22 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 7:50 PM by XLD86X RSS

looking for fun 360 clan to join

ATW_0wner

I am on some days but mostly nights and weekends. Just looking for a clan I can work with and get better at this game with while helping them move up and be somewhat competitive with. (Usa EST timezone).

• Re: looking for fun 360 clan to join

AAdd me on ps4  S-C-T_ and ill get you in buddy

TheCaptainYurk

I own a 360 and I am looking for good players and we are also very funny when we are just playing normal game modes. Add me TheCaptainYurk. I would like to 1v1 you with any type of gun you want to use no killstreaks to see if your fit for the clan. The name of the clan is BLUD. The brothers of Blud

hey buddy check us out

Our 2 main group types are

The Imperial Army (I.A. Group) A structured group of gamers who meet at least twice a week, conduct regular training and tactics sessions, and who may or may not participate in competitive matches.

The Republican Army (R.A. Group) A casual group, where members prefer to socialize and game together regularly, but not necessarily in a competitive fashion.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (MLG, Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

Must be mature (16+) with a working headset

If your intrested then sign up at www.legionofhonorclan.com

contact LoH Penguin

DeadlyDuck0

Add me up on xbox 360 man!

LoneWolfXJoKer

New * Royal T Kings are looking for members so yeah add me on there ! Level 3 and 4 members!

DurimSwe

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.10 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

- Be willing to be to be active in our discussion boards where we help each other out and talk all things COD.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

www.infamoussocietyclan.com    

ATW_0wner

Still Looking for a clan.

CrazyQik_305

Clan Name: STR8 GANGST3RS

We are serious about clan wars and are looking for active players only. If you're accepted into our clan and become completely inactive a week or two later, we will dismiss you from the clan. But we highly doubt this will happen because EVERYONE loves playing Call of Duty because it’s extremely FUN and COMPETITIVE. We are currently in the platinum division, but are moving to the diamond division next clan wars.

Our clan, STR8 GANGST3RS, is a level 17. We use the clan tag [WKUD] Our motto: We Kill........You Die........(it's that simple......)

Our clan K/D is 1.21.

We have 14 members (currently, but on the rise).

Our only requirement is that you are active (minimum 24-48 hours) (This can also be averaged out if you and a friend would like to join). We also would prefer you to have the Call of Duty app, but it's not required. It's just easier to make plans for clan wars and communication.

We’re trying to build a clan for clan wars that when they see our clan name in that clan war registration.....it puts FEAR into their Call of Duty hearts.

So look up our clan (STR8 GANGST3RS) on the Call of Duty app and see if you think we'd be right for you and your friends and apply.

If you are seriously interested and have any questions send me a message on the PSN, at quicksilver_07

(Cannot access my messages on my Playstation due to a down TV [currently working on fixing it ASAP]. You can still message me here, on my Playstation (or one of my lieutenants) and we will get back to you as soon as possible (Subject the message "Clan Invite"). If you have an Xbox One/360, reply here. I check my threads every day.

All we want to do is have FUN (NO DRAMA), but at the same time be very COMPETITIVE and WIN..........

verticalgore643

hey bud you still looking?

PhillyT

If you are still looking to join a clan, check out my post.

[360] [USA] Death Harvisters(RpR) is looking for members.

Our clan is fairly new, but has been growing with ACTIVE players.  We enjoy winning! We have members playing every evening into late night/early morning hours.

We are level 15, have won our first 2 clan wars and will continue to win, going into gold division next clan war.  We all have mics, we get along great, have fun,  and play with each other & other clans very often to get parties of 6 going.

During clan wars we play whatever we need to in order to win. We have members that enjoy core and hard core,  which makes us a very strong clan when it comes to capturing nodes!

We don't care about k/d, and believe that it is not a reflection of skill, especially when it comes to playing objective based game modes.

We are looking for active members who can contribute during clan wars.  We want 18+ and mature.  Having a headset and the ghosts app is extremely helpful and preferred.

If your interested and this sounds like it would work for you send me a message on here and I'll send you an invite.

Konecke

Chaotic Greed Competitive

WE ARE ASKING FOR COMPETITIVE PLAYERS ONLY. THIS IS NOT A CASUAL CLAN. WE ALSO DO NOT FOCUS ON CLAN WARS. CLAN WARS IS A SEMI-COMPETITIVE GAME THAT PRODUCES NO REAL COMPETITION. INSTEAD WE PUT OUR FOCUS ON GAME BATTLES AND OTHER TOURNAMENTS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE VISIT cgcompetitve.com AND APPLY UNDER RECRUITMENT. FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ACCORDINGLY. OR MESSAGE konecke259 ON XBOX LIVE,

a little to know

we are a small clan that is run and owned by konecke259. K/D requirements are 1.2 kd but exceptions can be made and days played is 3 or more. But exceptions can be made so feel free to apply.

Clan twitter:

https://twitter.com/cgcchaos

Clan website

http://cgcompetitive.com

See you soon!

-leader of CGC, konecke259

CODghosts123

We're a Diamond level team, we won our last clan war and destroying this clan war. We currently have 30+ members and play a variety game types to suit everyone, must actually play during clan wars.

If you're interested just send me a friend request or message to my xbox tag The Zombie EP

So for all those seeking their first clan or looking to abandon ship from their inactive clan
                                  we're a group of vastly different people that come together to have a little fun
                                  So if you're in the market for a clan, and want to have fun while also winning then we're the clan for you.

Info about the clan:

- Name: MLG Infidel

- Clan Tag: MLi

- Motto: Kill or Be Killed

- Level 21 Clan

- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12

- 30 Clan Members strong Xbox players

- Everyone is welcome as long they able to be mature

Commander: The Zombie EP (Me)

Lt. Commander: SixpathShinobi

Lt. Commander: hiTails

Requirements:

- 1.0 K/D min required

- 18+ yrs. Willing add younger but only case-by-case.

- Must have previous been in and won a gold or higher clan war.

- Be of any skill but absolutely no rage quitting.

- Anyone that would like to be in a Great Clan that will add overall the our TEAM success.

- Play with other Clan Members, start and lead teams with other members.

- Must be willing to play and capture ANY gamemode needed to win.

- Stay loyal and please don't leave.

- Be friendly to each other.

- Participate in Clan Wars.

- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App.

- Lastly DON'T take clan membership for granted.

ATW_0wner

Guess it'd be important to note my k/d ranges around a .380 so clans with higher k/d's may want to take that into account.

Hey man come join Hardcore Esports. We don't have a kd limit or anything. WE have a category for competitive and casual gamers. We are looking for new members. Also we are very laid back. So come register on our website now and tell them that Stealth sent you there. hardcoreesports.enjin.com

Thanks,

Steakth (SightedPath)

He is a clan jumper joined my clan for one day he left when we where active and tried to invite him to games with us