10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2014 10:56 PM by BlockBurner415 RSS

New prestige

XxThAtBlOkExX

There are in most lobbies a guy with a blank square as a prestige level.

Anyone know wat it is?

• Re: New prestige
          Deadducky666

That's a HACKER

gypsyfrogking

yeah if you see it report them

WRECKu

Seems every 2nd lobby has a few of these. Getting tired reporting them.

derjager

He is a cheater not hacker. People that use non-legit software to get advantages over rest are only cheaters. Hacker would be the guy that build that software.

Report it in game.

I report an old friend of my list for cheating (more than 20M of points with only 10min. of real time game, looked at scoreboard), and i waited to know how much time to ban him. After 5 weeks, his prestige was reset.

thehunan

This has got to stop. Cheat, Hacker, Script Kiddy what ever you call them there all the same. If someone uses 3rd party software to change rework the game even if they did not write the program could be called a hacker. If someone has a modded console and used it to turn on god mode I would say hack its all covered under cheating what ever they do. To many people want to use the word glitch when it is used wrong. Like "head glitching" hiding behind a box, car, window so you can only see the head is not a glitch. A glitch in an unintended outcome from a problem in the programing. Fall through the floor for example. But they want to hide behind the word glitch and say its in the game so I can do it. So if they enter a game mode and back out jump  change guns then it somehow gives them a weapon to use that they should not have its a glitch in the game. It is problem in the games programing. They are all cheaters how ever they do it. Lets put our effort into reporting how they do it or what we see. Lets stop telling people there wrong because they said hack. When you thing it should be another word for what they did. the bottom line is they are all cheating, What ever anyone calls it.

Highwayman0226

They should put this particular cheat in the reports menu.  "Blank Rank" say, then if a single person reports them, all an IW rep has to do is LOOK AT HIM.  Yup, his rank is a box, banned.  You could get rid of so many of these people like this, so easily.  This is why most of us think they just don't care.

Izjar11

XxThAtBlOkExX wrote:

There are in most lobbies a guy with a blank square as a prestige level.

Anyone know wat it is?

Its not a "hacker" its someone taking advantage of an exploit and its a error in the game that if reported can have them banned.

Rehab_pink

Report them.

Jaden198

In my observation, and I've seen dozens of the black square emblem kids, these folks are using the Assault Streaks on Support Setup hack.  You can just about guarantee that he'll throw up a chopper at 9 kills, regardless of how many deaths he's taken.  The majority go BattleHind, Helo Pilot, Loki.  They'll go negative for the first 3 minutes, then launch up the scoreboard with the streaks.

Report them and move on.

BlockBurner415

Hackers are lame. Not that cool buddy! My gold chain gets all the girls!