4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2014 12:31 PM by onefourseven RSS

Season Pass & Hardened Edition - Future Maps

Momba1

I'm not delusional into thinking I'll ever get a refund for DLC Maps and/or a Season Pass, but IW you better darn well produce them all (DLC Maps 1, 2, 3 & 4) for the PC and they better work! I don't care if no one is playing this game on the PC, we paid for them so deliver them!

Otherwise offer anyone who wants a Full or Partial Refund to receive it at the players' option.

- Momba

• Re: Season Pass & Hardened Edition - Future Maps
          radical_53

+1

I can't even think of a number small enough to represent the people that don't only have *all* DLC packs, but also play actively.

I'm sure I'd get the numbers all wrong if I tried to quote them but when I remember MW2 and BO 1/2, three games that I had all DLC for, it was really hard at the end to find servers/games that had the newer maps.

I guess that even if it were possible to find a match it'd always be the same 5 or so guys you'd play against Oh bright future...

Born51uk

Hey Momba how you doing, not had a good argument since Bops2..lol

Fully agree with you(that's a first) and its getting harder and harder to find a game these days, due to work I don't get on till midnight UK time and very rare more than 2500 playing, can spend 15mins trying to find game...sigh.

I honestly don't think there's going to be enough players in game when the final DLC pack comes out ,yes I'm one of the idiots who bought season pass, but in my defence, like a fool I did believe them when they "hinted" they would allow dedicated and private servers "sometime after the game release"...duh.

Also like to add, hope they don't shaft us again with the "play the game FREE weekend" and then just pay 1/2 price!!! this is for a game less than 5months old???  thanks for that.

Rethill2

Born51uk wrote:

Hey Momba how you doing, not had a good argument since Bops2..lol

Arguments like that don't happen anymore As for the rest of your post Ghosts had about 5K people online on average my time, BO2 not so much...

I find it amazed that BO2 and MW3 JUST dropped to 50% after what, a year and a half for BO2?

onefourseven

they have to realize it easier to keep a customer than find a new one