10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2014 4:31 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

Every. Single. Time...

uscoastgaurd

Get into a game, play five minutes, then I noticed that everyone was running in place. I laughed, and though it was just a bit of lag. Next thing you know, it kicks me offline. Then it tells me I can't sign in. I play another game and it happens again. And again. It just started today. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Re: Every. Single. Time...
          WiimotesRus02

I was getting kicked after I upgraded my internet, but after about 45minutes to an hour, every time, guaranteed. Took some advice and went wired and bingo, no more disconnections.

like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I was getting kicked after I upgraded my internet, but after about 45minutes to an hour, every time, guaranteed. Took some advice and went wired and bingo, no more disconnections.

How's that working out as far as lag goes?  Did you gather any of that info?  I'm betting with some router tweaks we can get this game lagging less for you.  It's not perfect.  I still get laggy matches from time to time, but getting to where it's not lagging for you most of the time is the goal.  I'd say I'm lag free in about 80% of my matches.  Well, not lag free, but the lag is manageable enough that I can still do well. 

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

How's that working out as far as lag goes?  Did you gather any of that info?  I'm betting with some router tweaks we can get this game lagging less for you.  It's not perfect.  I still get laggy matches from time to time, but getting to where it's not lagging for you most of the time is the goal.  I'd say I'm lag free in about 80% of my matches.  Well, not lag free, but the lag is manageable enough that I can still do well.

It was better, not perfect, but better, until Sunday, then it all went really crazy, and I mean crazy. I was seconds behind people, every game, whether I was solo or with the clan, then Monday was the same but with one difference, game after game after game consistently spawn killed. One game stands out, Stonehaven, huge map, I got spawn killed about 10 times in a row, not counting every spawn kill, that was in a row. Every game was like that and I packed up and haven't played since. And sorry, I keep forgetting to get that info for you. I will try when I next go on, but I don't know when that'll be. I'll PM you soon..

BobbyMcGee

i believe the problem people are having with the spawns is they arent understanding that if your team isnt working together, the spawns become hectic and unmanageable. its intentional people. run around the map, with all your team spread across the map, spawns go to crap. stick together, lock down key areas of the map, and you will reap the benefits, not to mention you will be spawn killing instead of getting spawn killed. if you do get a bad spawn for christ sake, dont just randomly pick a direction to run, be smart, look around, use your hud. in ghost replace your first instinct for a more "ghostly" one. slow down. if you get spawned in and your thinking you should run, crouch and peek around the corner. watch your back. if you see all your team running to the ridge or tower, RUN THE OTHER WAY! dont feed their stats guys, stop running to the slaughter. dont stick with the team if they are obviously running off the cliff like lemmings.

when angry over a death our first thoughts are revenge, followed quickly by hammering the sprint button. STOP SPRINTING!!! you die twice as quick while running and cannot draw your weapon as fast.

BobbyMcGee

and i wasnt directing my comments to you pauly, just stating my thoughts on the spawns in general. i might be spawned killed a few times out of every 20+ games or so.

WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

stick together, lock down key areas of the map,

That is exactly what we do and did. I got the first two kills in the match, was about to get the 3rd with my Mk14 when I just couldn't hit him, maybe the host, he killed me and I got killed 3 times at the castle by the same fella. It all went to cr@p from there. It just seemed to start doing this from Sunday. I mean I've been spawn killed a few times in the same match before, but this was murderous..

BobbyMcGee

for example. i get maniac, i kill someone on the bridge in prison break while working counter-clockwise around the map. that players next spawn will likely be near the lumberyard or farther past there behind the trailers by the stream. so i know where he will be. 99% of the time, by the time i get there, he has just spawned in and is running the opposite way, towards the tower stupidly. he gets knifed in the back before he can make it halfway there. i will continue this, working my way around the map with my vulture and riley behind me, until the game is over. it gets to where they see me coming and still try and outrun the maniac, we all know how that ends lol. once you learn how to manipulate the spawns your stats will easily double.