9 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 4:48 PM by Stinky666 RSS

Xbox 360 Competionist

I am looking for some guys to complete completionist with on NF or POC, if you are interested my GT is Medrano911

Latest reply: on Mar 14, 2014 4:48 PM by Replies: 9 in GHOSTS EXTINCTION
      Medrano911
        • Test #1
          Re: Xbox 360 Competionist

Sure, I'll help you out. 360 GT: Vanqusih

Last Edited: Mar 13, 2014 2:46 PM
          • Test #1

Thank you I have added you both

Last Edited: Mar 13, 2014 3:52 PM
              • Test #1

There's currently someone else I am trying to help with this, but so far it's only been us 2 + randoms, and the randoms don't listen, and cost us the completionist each time. It'd be annoying, we'd do the $20k challenge but then it'd be "don't use any abilities for 90 secs" and they use some. Everything had been dropped (ammo, armor, booster, feral, vultures) within the 3 seconds or so it gives you before the challenge being active, yet 5 seconds into the challenge some guy dropped ammo that was at +3!!!

The worst time is when you get that or the "don't spend for 2mins" and with under 5 or 10 seconds left, someone deploys something - usually a sentry or vulture!!

Anyway I went off track with that... my point was, me, you + him, and then if Vanquish wants to help too, that'd be cool.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 4:09 AM
              • Test #1

I don't mind helping you lot if some of you aren't available at a specific time.

Myself and Stinky666 have helped a few people get completionist on NF before.

I upgrade pistols and medic first so I can carry two primary for a weapons challenge. It also means you have more overall ammo.

I am the teams protection. I run upgraded medic and vulture.

We need two or three people actively using upgraded vultures though for NF starting from the second hive onwards after the first breeder encounter.

I have stinky666 added so he can invite me tonight when he's free.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 4:45 AM
                • Test #1

I will be on tomorrow and all who have replied send me a message through xbl saying if you will be on and I will try to find a good time for us to do it

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 1:30 PM