6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 10:08 AM by I_Steal_Boxes RSS

Extinction Game

Just curious. If Extinction was as it is now, with the COD Characters vs Aliens, and it was put as a real, full features game, rather than an "extra". Would you buy it? If it had a proper full length campaign, and basically the campaigns were the missions now, but each one lasted longer.

As extra's, I can only really think of one thing. So you'd have the above - campaign - and then you would have a "survival" feature too, for a game mode. I'm unsure what could work as a multiplayer side though.

Maybe you can think of a way? Anyway would you buy it if it was like it is now, except longer episodes and a full campaign?

I would.

Stinky666
        • Test #1
          Re: Extinction Game

I'd buy it.

They'd definitely need to add more content though and be more creative.

Such as adding more game modes as you stated.

I hope the new COD has an "extra" similar to extinction and zombies.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 4:48 AM
          • Test #1

I could see them doing a break off arcade game as extinction. not a full game though.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 4:54 AM
            • Test #1

I'd buy it.

It would probably be small enough to buy on its own through a download... and add-ons like new maps, camos, characters, etc could be purchased in an a la carte fashion to keep costs low as well.

I'd also like to see some competition games types where 2 teams race to achieve challenges the fastest or for highest score which can be factored by any number of variables like speed to escape/victory, team damage taken, team accuracy, money spent, etc... Relics would also play a major role and would make for better competition between skill levels.

These competitions would also work well in solo modes. What do you think Stinky?

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 6:38 AM
              • Test #1

I only bought ghosts for extinction so yea, I'd definitely buy a stand alone version. Although, I'd rarely play the campaign just because I'm not crazy about fps campaigns.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 7:17 AM
                • Test #1

I think I'd buy it too. You could play multiplayer like Grief in BO2, where teams compete for score etc.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 10:08 AM