5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2014 8:56 PM by newm8n RSS

XboxOne factory reset?

KC_KREW

Will I lose  friends list, clan information or anything like that in the event I need to do a factory reset on the XboxOne? It should all be in the cloud and reload once reset is complete- is that correct? I do not care about saved game info, I can always replay  campaign if I want. Just need to be able to get back on line for Clan wars this week...........

• Re: XboxOne factory reset?
          rankismet

Your COD profile will be intact. As will your XBL FL, gamerscore, etc. Only thing that should be impacted is your game save files... but some of those can also be saved on the cloud.

I would ask XBOXlive support on twitter. They're pretty responsive.

maccabi

KC_KREW wrote:

Will I lose  friends list, clan information or anything like that in the event I need to do a factory reset on the XboxOne? It should all be in the cloud and reload once reset is complete- is that correct? I do not care about saved game info, I can always replay  campaign if I want. Just need to be able to get back on line for Clan wars this week...........

reseting your console will have NO effect on your call of duty stuff, its two seperate systems , the only thing you will need to do though if you reset it is put you gamertag account back on it then you'll good to go

newm8n

if you factory reset you will need to download all games, dlc , apps ect... i wouldnt advise it unless absolutely necessary. for me i have 5  digital games plus apps and it would take almost half a day to re download it all again. as stated your profile will remain intact.