1 2 3 4 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2014 11:39 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: Hey guys :)

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Who mentioned Castiel? lol

Couldn't you tell by the stuck record text? CampersAint5hit is casteil, just played him and his sister, toobing and camping, that's right folks, you heard it here first, he was camping, then left the next game for some reason lol

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 7:56 AM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: Hey guys :)

This could only happen in ghosts!

Played a HCTDM, on flooded, game finished 12-12, top scorer went 3-0

Played 2 DOM games, 1st game I went 37-3, 2nd game same lobby, diff host, went 5-35

Some of the killcams are amazing, these kids cant even aim, the reticles flying all around the outside of the screen, and yet they get the kill?

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 10:12 AM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: Hey guys :)

LoL good to see ya back man, its like you bought the game just to have a good 'ol' moan

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 10:51 AM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: Hey guys :)

id offer to play with ya..you too pauly (if you dont actually dislike me )..but im not sure how good of an idea that may or may not be. considering im from the central us and you guys are from the uk.

also i havent played that much hardcore. not against it or anything..just havent

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 11:53 AM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: Hey guys :)

What do you think about just reporting him every time he posts something aggressive and stupid? Or whatever you might consider worthy of that. He's on his like 5th account or more isn't he?

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 11:55 AM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: Hey guys :)

the1andonlyIKY wrote:

What do you think about just reporting him every time he posts something aggressive and stupid? Or whatever you might consider worthy of that. He's on his like 5th account or more isn't he?

I don't have to, because I know for a fact others do.

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 12:01 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: Hey guys :)

I don't hate anyone, well, maybe one person lol. Send me a friend request, my NNID is Paulywarp. I've been playing some core recently and doing not too bad, so,,, feel free..

I sent Bobby an invite today but he didn't join me

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 12:03 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: Hey guys :)

Snitches get stitches.

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 1:39 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: Hey guys :)

I only played with him like the day we friended each other and one other time on extinction. he messages sometimes but never invites or joins. And i will, as soon as i get my u set up again. probably maybe tonight. idk. i had spring break last week. havent exactly put everything back to where it was

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 1:46 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: Hey guys :)

I'm pretty sure it's the people who fall or get bludgeoned while trying to catch the snitch. Damn Hogwarts and their games...

Or on the other note: Ow. You punched me through the internets. It hurts so bad.

Last Edited: Mar 18, 2014 1:49 PM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next