1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 11:39 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
      • 100. Re: Hey guys :)
        BobbyMcGee

i explained a few pages back its a really bad host or extremely poor connection (bad matchmaking/region/router firewall) that causes this. something to do with the split second when calling it in doesn't register, fro some reason the host isnt getting that "info" that allows for the sentry to register and "pop up", but you are completing the action on your end so just out pops the remote. think about it.

• 101. Re: Hey guys :)
          BobbyMcGee

M4GNUM wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

But it doesn't do it all the time...sometimes the sentry will deploy immediately. The game will have him get out his cell phone at the most inconvenient times.

you mean like when a ton of action is taking place in a laggy match? believe me, i know.

• 102. Re: Hey guys :)
            BobbyMcGee

ive also called out dogs then gotten killed and sure enough they are still in my streak slot waiting to be called. maybe im two seconds behind host, and in reality i have already been killed? but ive also had multiple whistles without deaths. in the end it is poor connection to host. both scenarios happen at times im sure. i knife the sh!t out of people as maniac and they dont die, whats that tell you? i once told gamebro he better not steal my kill, lol, so he hung back and watched me run up to an enemy, my blade passed through his head (gamebro said it looked like i slapped him), and they guy knifed me in the chest. gamebro laughed hysterically at that one.

• 103. Re: Hey guys :)
              WiimotesRus02

Check inbox..

• 104. Re: Hey guys :)

BO2, in ghosts im 0.12 !

• 105. Re: Hey guys :)

Hes German, really nice guy, sense of humour too, and good player.

• 106. Re: Hey guys :)

Dude in blops2 when I played on any search option, ive shot down lodestars, respawned and been killed by the thing that id just shot down and been credited the XP for, lol

• 107. Re: Hey guys :)

Even reading that happen, makes me angry, lol, im so over this game

• 108. Re: Hey guys :)
                        like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

But it doesn't do it all the time...sometimes the sentry will deploy immediately. The game will have him get out his cell phone at the most inconvenient times.

you mean like when a ton of action is taking place in a laggy match? believe me, i know.

Or not even a ton of actions.  Seems to happen to me when I go to put one down on Tremor.  I put it in the corner where it can get people in the burnt building or on top of that other one where everyone camps.  Pretty much only happens when I'm putting it there, but not all the time.

• 109. Re: Hey guys :)
                          like2nap03

Oh and beast I didn't read all of your connection posts.  Haven't had time.  Did you go wired yet?  If not DO IT!  Also, like Bobby said, you really want an Open NAT, BUT you have to watch out for that.  I've found that if the player count is 500 or higher, with most of them in the U.S., the game runs better for me with a Moderate NAT.  Like a lot better.  If the player count is under 400, or if most of the players are not in the U.S  (Europe for you) then I want an Open NAT. Since I play late at night, the player count is very low, and Open NAT works out best.  If I play during peak hours, then Moderate seems to give me less lag.  Unless something has changed.  I haven't played during peak hours in a while, but when I did, a moderate NAT worked out better.  So I just change back and forth between the two depending on the time of day/number of players.