1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 11:39 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Hey guys :)
        WiimotesRus02

Did you try going back to wifi, how did it go?

• 71. Re: Hey guys :)
          like2nap03

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq? 

• 72. Re: Hey guys :)
            like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i didnt even see i swear! sometimes i see i get a message from "so and so" like hours after it was sent, but honestly i dont party up all that often. usually i only party with nap since hes a connection pro ...when i play with him if i dont kill fast enough the games over before i can sneeze...damn helo piloting muthertrucker.

btw phorum beast, WTF is up bro? long time no talkey!!!

I can vouch for that.  It's easy to miss the invites and sometimes messages come a day late.  Or at least the notification does.  I miss invites all the time.  Then I check and Bobby has sent me like 5 messages so I finally join him. 

Sorry The1andOnlyIKY.  I decided to take a break from this game to get caught up on some others I bought a while ago.  But I'll party up with ya when I get back on the COD wagon.  Bobby too.  I'll send one, or both of you, an invite the next time I see you.  Not sure when I'll get back on.  I'm trying to complete Splinter Cell and I also just started Bayonetta.  Figured I would play the first before the sequel comes out.  Also just finished X-Men Origins: Wolverine.  Not a great game, but you're freakin' Wolverine!  Just mindless fun. Oh, guess I should add that I got a 360 from my brother for real cheap and picked up a few games.  Also just finished Arkham Asylum. 

• 73. Re: Hey guys :)
              the1andonlyIKY

im gonna assume that part of this is a reply to my comment on another thread..but haha. thanks. its all good i havent been on quite as much either, though i was for several hours today.

• 74. Re: Hey guys :)

After having mindgames with myself for over a week regarding what to do regarding my gaming future (I own a 360 with a load of games ive never played due to my kid playing minecraft), coz I love cod, but cant use analogs for shooters, hence im on the wiiu, and after spending 4 days with this game, the constant BS, the constant lag, the framerate drops, the constant embarassing scores, and going to level 21 in 4 days played I was at my wits end. I was getting in the same positions as in other cods, BUT id insta die with zero time to react. Then yesterday it was finally the straw that broke the camels back, I played, or tried too, for about 4 hours, and every game, or at the very least every other game, there was a host migration, often numerous ones in the same game, so clearly im not the only one experiencing this, people are quitting in their droves. Then I tried to party with a few of the old r@pe squad guys, dark fox among them, and the wii kept freezing, as did theirs, and my wii started making whirling noises like it was trying to process stuff it didnt understand, or it want quick enough to understand.

This isnt good enough, and no other industry would get away with serving up this mediocre nonsense. The only reason this one does is because its made up of kids and addicts, who will buy the product however bad it gets. It has been honestly the worst gaming experience of my life, id rather play wii mw3 with bully wii plaza and his 20`000 hacks against me.

To prove a point, I went over to blops2 last night, 3 quick games, all players with 1+ kdrs which is rare in HC to not get about 4-5 scrubs playing. Game ran flawlessly, I scored 27-3, 25-5, and the 1st game I joined when losing 50-65, rattled off a 20-0 and we won 75-70 thanks to a hellstorm triple and lightning strike triple at the death. I enjoyed it and my rage from ghosts was gone. There and then I got a grip and realised gaming should be about enjoyment, so decided to do what I enjoy!

Ive bundled up all my U games apart from blops 2, and all my 360 games apart from GTA5, Tiger Woods masters edition 2014, and blops 2, found a great site online who pay very good cash for games, and got offered an outstanding £180 for the 20 or so games, of which only about 4 are triple A titles. I know ill play blops 2 on the U, I know ill play the golf on the xbox, and GTA5 is apparently amazing, so ill TRY to get into that.

I checked the price for selling Ghosts on the site im using on Friday and it was £19.00 cash in hand, checked today, its dropped to £7.00! Spoke to the guy in the trading room there, and he said the main things being sold to them for cash were xbox ones, and copies of ghosts on all consoles!  He said theyve bought over 200 xbox ones, and not 1 single ps4!

Im going to practice like crazy on the xbox, to get competent with analogs, im keeping bo2 just to see what im like in combat training, if its sucks ill bin it. Regarding the U and blops2, im keeping that for when I feel the urge to kill Ill see what the next cod brings and if its like ghosts, the U will go on ebay at xmas. I know if I sold it now, despite how bad ghosts is, id buy another U for the next cod if I still wasnt competent on the xbox, so I may aswell wait to see how things pan out.

Long term, I plan on getting a next gen in maybe 18 months. Worst case, if I cant get competent on the analogs, and the next cod is as bad as the current one, i`ll start playing chess and reading in my spare time

Cheers for taking time for me this last week or so, its been a blast on here, if not on the battlefield.

Take care guys,

BEAST

PS my xbox tag is LagerLimeVimto for anyone who wants to add me, and the NNID i`ll be playing blops2 on is BlueEyedAlien

PPS Love you Padders

• 75. Re: Hey guys :)
                  M4GNUM

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Dude - this game/connection thing drives me nuts.

LAN Open NAT seemed to be giving me lag.

WiFi Moderate NAT seemed to be better? Hard to tell.

WiFi Open NAT seemed to be a tad laggier than WiFi Moderate, but better than LAN Open.

Going to stay with WiFi Open over the next few days to see how it goes. I think the basic rule of thumb/starting point is: if you have issues with disconnects, then go LAN Open. If you don't, go WiFi Open. If they hadn't failed with the LAN adapter/USB connection and went with Ethernet port - so many issues probably wouldn't exist.

Dunno and I'm honestly tired of testing this stuff. I don't have connection issues in softcore due to the larger playerbase...but I play hardcore. With 30 to 100 people on...the odds of being in a lobby with poor connections is huge. Quit last night because I kept being thrown into lobbies with this one Australian. Super cool guy, but he always destroys the lobby's connection Not going to be lag bait for someone.

• 76. Re: Hey guys :)
                    M4GNUM

You're worst than a bipolar girlfriend, LOL. You leave, you come back. You change your ID's constantly. You get rid of a game, then get it again. Didn't you sell your U at one point and now you have one again? Have you been checked for schizophrenia?

• 77. Re: Hey guys :)
                      M4GNUM

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

• 78. Re: Hey guys :)
                        M4GNUM

Is "campersaint5hit" the same guy as Castiel? Saw some emails notification of posts that no longer exist. Did he get banned again?

• 79. Re: Hey guys :)
                          WiimotesRus02

M4GNUM wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Dunno and I'm honestly tired of testing this stuff. I don't have connection issues in softcore due to the larger playerbase...but I play hardcore. With 30 to 100 people on...the odds of being in a lobby with poor connections is huge. Quit last night because I kept being thrown into lobbies with this one Australian. Super cool guy, but he always destroys the lobby's connection Not going to be lag bait for someone.

I know what you mean about testing stuff, I got an improvement and I'm happy with that. To be honest, if there wasn't some kind of challenge I'm sure I'd get bored with this game even faster. eg; I played some guys yesterday, we all know them, but not mentioning names. I know he's not a great player from the Wii days, he camped harder than anyone I know, yet in this game his connection is lightening fast, he just can't miss, to me that's not fun, no challenge at all. I'm not talking about the fella I always argue with either. But for me, I'd get really bored with that and would question why I can't find anything else to do.

But the hardcore v soft core lag thing, I don't know if its just me, but ever since I started playing HC in reflex, the first thing I noticed was more lag. It could be due to the amount of players, though there was more people in HC back then, the numbers was always lower than core. Who knows?

Btw, just for fun I played a little MW3 yesterday, I was reminded how bad the graphics are, I had some lag, but the Wiimote, oh the beautiful wiimote controls is what helps me over come lag issues. My first game I went 19-6 and it just got better and better from there, with only a few mediocre games. I want my controls back so badly..

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next