10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 4:29 PM by farmerguy95 RSS

Real Life Zombies Map?

M3NTZ3R29

If you could choose a map to live in in real life which would it be?

I would choose Tranzit because the atmosphere is so cool and I would jump over the blockade to the highway to see whats beyond it. Also the map is so suspicious looking I would just look for secrets all the time. Die Rise would also be cool I would like to get Flopper then jump off and in real life see whats below the buildings even though theres nothing there in game.

• Re: Real Life Zombies Map?

do you literally mean live in or just like explore in real life? lol cuz i dont want to live in any of them

however to visit, i think der riese with all the papers and stuff would be cool, or even kino. (assuming theres stuff in english, i cant read german!) beyond those im pretty sure we'd all want to go to the pentagon!

boybad

Yeah wouldn't want this stuff to be a reality, what a nightmare... imagine trying to help a sqweeker? nah just let em die.

If it was like a theme park sorta thing, then it will have to be Alcatraz that would totally creep me out, i can smell the dead bodies as shivers down my spine, i would probably pee my pants.

LORD_GRRR

Shangrila all the way.  I'd attempt to domesticate a couple of those monkeys.  It'll probably end badly but it'll be okay.  I'll be packin.

BreakfastBiscuits

Die rise, undoubtably, would be the coolest to live in, as long as you have PhD flopper. Mob of the dead would be the worst in my opinion, because nothing is worse than being stuck in a prison. Kino? What's so cool about a theatre?

Cheesegrater28

The right answer is Tranzit. Getting loaded, throwing darts, and shooting some nine ball at the bar while the last zombie chases you. Watch every one get drunk and creep out Misty, except Stu who is put in charge of babysitting duties. Carry the party across the street to the bowling alley for some rolling on Shabbos. Then shave Marlton's head when he passes out at the barbershop while you make Russman wash the stank out of his clothes at the laundromat. Then take a nap on the bus where you finally get to flick those switches on the drivers head to make him go faster so zombies can't get on. Wake up at the diner for some "fresh" eggs and then play the sniper game on the roof like Dawn of the Dead. Then relax at the farm with some fresh popcorn while you listen to all the poor saps in the TV. Its like if the Walking Dead was a reality show.

LORD_GRRR

Might have to play pool using our weapons as cues.  Can't find a set of them anywhere in that town.

Couldn't find darts, either.  We can just shoot the dartboard with an AK, sniper, war machine, or whatever.

Definitely would be passing on the "fresh" eggs.

Cheesegrater28

I'm sure the stash of eggs in the 60s style Diner lasted through the blast. Nothing a turbine powered oven can't fry up.  Might even get lucky if the Denizens lay eggs. Just gotta trick the right guy into digging through the holes. Probably the same guy thats talked into testing the Diner Eggs. I'm looking in Russman's direction.

SparkleNova

Definently buried. Beautiful area, a giant to chill with and protect you, and an unlimited supply of candy and booze.