2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2014 1:42 PM by SMWJuny RSS

problem with online

Hi, I recently bought the COD ghosts on playstation store. Single player is all good but when it comes to multiplayer, I can't connect to "play online". It says " The Call of Duty:Ghosts server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status for updates. I've already done that servers are okay. Please help. Your assistance is very much needed & appreciated.

• Re: problem with online
          VAMPIRE86

having a similar problem. Every time i try to get on multiplayer, it kicks me from xbox live. Not any other game or app, just Ghosts. yesterday it was giving me that message, today it is just kicking me

• Re: problem with online
            SMWJuny

Hi Fadh04

If you're not able to play online, I have some suggestions that you can try:

• When you go to Multiplayer menu, wait for about 1 minute before going online.
            • You can also try to delete your profile and put it back.
            • Another thing is to power cycle. To do this, turn off your console and your router then unplug their cables from the outlet. Then, wait for 5 minutes before plugging them back and turning them on. This has to be done so that the activities on both devices will be refreshed.
            • Here's another one. Do Port Forwarding. This will open up your ports so that you can easily connect to the game. To do this, you can try following these steps from this article: Activision Support (Port Forward and NAT FAQ)

Hope these steps will help. Thanks.