2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 2:37 PM by PUR4IDO RSS

STICK A FORK IN THIS GAME, IT'S DONE

PUR4IDO

Free DLC this weekend???? How desperate are these folks? The people who come here and defend this game, how can defend the fact that the game is not selling well, the dlc is not selling and they have to resort to this.

I don't ever and I mean ever remember having a free trial for the game itself & dlc.

• Re: STICK A FORK IN THIS GAME, IT'S DONE
          Grid252171

Selective memory, or are you just ignorant?

Feel free to Google search the following.

Black Ops 2 DLC Free Trial

Call of Duty Free Steam Weekend

You can rummage through the results yourself, but it's been done before. It's also been done on many other games too.

Look, if you don't like the game, then kindly jog on and play something else you like. Sure, this game has some crap to sort, but being ignorant for the sake of it isn't entertaining or cute. ****, this community gets even more stupid with every new release. Even if you're trying to raise a point and knew well what you were getting in to, then you sure did manage to screw that too.

• Re: STICK A FORK IN THIS GAME, IT'S DONE
              PUR4IDO

Didn't that free DLC happen in August after the last map pack came out ( Apocalypse/ 9 months into it's life cycle. ). The life of that game was almost done, People were ready for Ghosts. We are 5 months into Ghosts and game it's $40 and now they are giving the DLC for free this weekend.

Ghosts has no real competition and it's not selling well. The only competition it had was BF4 and look how that turned out. Black Ops 2 was a hot mess of crap, but it still manage to sell well and sell many DLC. I never had a problem finding people to fill out a lobby in DLC and the new maps were always in regular rotation.

Ghosts is just not doing well. It's doing so bad that to generate excitement for the franchise they announced that Sledgehammer was working on their next title. That announcement doesn't usually happen till at least May.

People are more excited for the next COD, than the current COD and it's being developed by a studio that has never made a COD.

I don't care about steam, Consoles is COD biggest target, since it's market generates the most money.