1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 2:21 AM by Increment Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: People complaining about the game
        brsox

higher "skill" gap? lolzz

• 11. Re: People complaining about the game
          atiredoldguy

What I dont understand is why people who hate the game so much are still here.

So you paid 60 bucks for the game and dont like it. Thats cool. everyone has different opinions. But what are you here for? Its not going to get your 60 bucks back. Its not going to make them change anything ( especially since there are plenty of people who like it the way it is ) Why waist your life doing something you hate?  ..... Just so you can talk for hours on end about how much you dislike it.

Somewhat strange but fairly normal behavior:

Man smells sour milk  .... eeewww .... smell that

Friend smells it " ewwww"

end of strange but normal behavior.

Now do this with cod players :

Man smells sour milk ...." eeewwww!" Man drinks sour milk "eeeeewww, thats bad, check it out.

Friend smells milk "eeeewwww" friend tastes milk "eeewwww, yeah, thats bad."

Man takes jug back from friend and takes another wiff  ..... eeeewww ... thats reall bad."

Friend grabs jug and takes another big gulp " eeeewwww. that tastes soooo bad!
               Man grabs jug back and takes another loooong wifff  ..." man It smells bad too." Takes drink " eeewww and it tastes even worse ........... and on and on and on and on

You are right ..... the community has gone to ****

• 12. Re: People complaining about the game
            VenserTheExiled

it's not that all those who complain are seeking a direct fix, or don't even care if the devs see their post. sometimes it's about bringing together multiple relating instances to "said complaint", via OP, and hopefully with more conversation and discussion that chimes in are all constructive and full of reason. sometimes said complaint was just a misunderstanding or mistake and again, others chime in to give feedback. so as a whole, if you find other players with similar problems it brings us together and issues become resolved or they make the post that much stronger and maybe a dev will hear it.

just because we dislike something doesn't mean we don't push for change. some people do give up and sell the game, they just don't like it... it happens... and there are those who as i said push for change. as "humans" finding flaws is in our nature, and if something can be done about it what's the harm in crying out?

there are things on the game i could complain about, but it's more personal preference than mechanic issues. if there's a good enough post with a legitimate complaint... +1 and ill make a comment.

• 13. Re: People complaining about the game
              myevo8you

atiredoldguy wrote:

What I dont understand is why people who hate the game so much are still here.

So you paid 60 bucks for the game and dont like it. Thats cool. everyone has different opinions. But what are you here for? Its not going to get your 60 bucks back. Its not going to make them change anything ( especially since there are plenty of people who like it the way it is ) Why waist your life doing something you hate?  ..... Just so you can talk for hours on end about how much you dislike it.

Somewhat strange but fairly normal behavior:

Man smells sour milk  .... eeewww .... smell that

Friend smells it " ewwww"

end of strange but normal behavior.

Now do this with cod players :

Man smells sour milk ...." eeewwww!" Man drinks sour milk "eeeeewww, thats bad, check it out.

Friend smells milk "eeeewwww" friend tastes milk "eeewwww, yeah, thats bad."

Man takes jug back from friend and takes another wiff  ..... eeeewww ... thats reall bad."

Friend grabs jug and takes another big gulp " eeeewwww. that tastes soooo bad!
                   Man grabs jug back and takes another loooong wifff  ..." man It smells bad too." Takes drink " eeewww and it tastes even worse ........... and on and on and on and on

You are right ..... the community has gone to ****

If these forums didn't have complaint threads, then you would MAYBE have a total of 10 threads to read. Other than people who have issue with this game, or people who make threads in retaliation to those threads, there would be NOTHING to read. This game is so riddled with problems that it is to the point that it's laughable.

• 14. Re: People complaining about the game
                myevo8you

idyb wrote:

This cods higher skillgap turns off a lot of players.

First off there is no "skill" in COD.

The complaints about OP guns, OP perks, etc. are stupid and not necessary.

90% of people who play Ghosts sit in corners and wait for others to run by. This by no means equals skill. All COD games are, are point and shoot "twitch" shooters. There really is no skill involved. The way MP is set up, it has more to do with luck, connection quality, and teammates, which is NOT player based. If you get into a lobby where the lag comp system is out of whack, then no amount of "skill" will help you win.

All it takes is half a brain and simple thought to play this or any other COD.

It actually takes MORE "skill" to play smaller fast paced maps as you don't have to worry about people hiding in the 10938493 corners in each map, or getting spawned directly behind from the enemy you just killed.

• 15. Re: People complaining about the game
                  Sledgehammer23248

I Have 2... Spawns and servers.  I don't care about health but spawning right in front of someone and trying to shoot someone that skips across the map is just dumb. And I seE many complaints on the 2.

• 16. Re: People complaining about the game
                    Sledgehammer23248

If you haven't noticed, many people are not here. Was online last night during clan wars with 90k players. That is low. Period. No excuses here, it's just low. So prople have gone else where.

• 17. Re: People complaining about the game
                      zingaa

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Said it before, I'll say it again... This game exposed a lot of so-called "Good Players" who relied on exploits for their success.

^^^Truth

• 18. Re: People complaining about the game

I only have 1complaint and that how they completely ruined my favorite guns in the whole game the sniper class or rifles... Seriously how can I keep getting hit markers on a point blank shot with a sniper rifle!?!? Happen 5 times in 1match! I understand u get cry babies crying about how powerful the rifles are but they are suppose too be a 1shot 1kill gun!!! Just pisses me off I can't use my favorite class anymore cause they dumbed the damn guns down now!!! Ridiculous!!!!!

• 19. Re: People complaining about the game
                          obzi

I think there's two different things here, there are things in the game such as maps or guns that people either like or don't, and then there are problems with the game such as glitches.

As said above there are always people who will have conflicting opinions, for every map (for example) there will be some that love it and others that hate it.

As for the real problems in the game, I think we sometimes don't appreciate how much work goes into producing a even a simple patch to fix a problem, I'm as guilty of this as most on here.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next