3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 11:39 PM by Hollyywwoodd RSS

Double Tap A to Mantle....

Hey Guys,

Have you ever thought to double tap A to mantle onto something instead of single tap. It gets really annoying when you have a gun battle to jump and you jump onto something. Just an idea that I think is doable. Thanks. Feedback is appreciated.

• Re: Double Tap A to Mantle....

Also, why is there not a way to leave the xbox live party that is on the game when you hit the Y button.? That does not make sense. There is no way to leave it and it is not synced with the xbox live party where you talk to people at. Just a couple of problems here, when I think of more, I will gladly post here for you guys to fix.

Thought the exact same thing a little while back!

Another thing, while my update is downloading. Why can you not change your class as soon as the round is over? have to wait for 5 seconds before the round starts on snd.

Also, you should definitely add a way to view the score of dom at the end of the round in the final kills area instead of just as soon as the round is over. You know how many times we forget the score right then and there. That would be one of your better updates as well as turning off music by itself, not along with the game sound.