ive bought apocalyspe, nuketown zombies and pack a punch personilization pack ( i did buy it in ps store on my ps3) i downloaded it and installed it when its in that bubble underneath games but when i go into BO2 shop it says there are no items in the store at this time and when i go online it says i havnt purchased pack a punch its been like this for a week and half also add me: GambinoGenocide THANKS SOMEONE PLS ANSWER SO PEE'D OFF
Possible region lock issue. Makes sure that your account, game version and the DLCs are all of the same region. But you can try activating the DLCs first. Try this steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in to the account you used to purchase the DLCs.
2. Go to XMB and then to Account Management.
3. Click on the System Activation and choose Game.
4. Click on Activate and restart the console.
5. Go to the game and check if the DLC is there.
Hope this helps