13 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 6:07 PM by FalconR6 RSS

My stats were reset?

I Played last Thursday just fine.  Went to log on last night after the app had crashed and my account had been completely reset, like I was starting the game for the first time.  Can you guys restore my account or fix whatever it is that reset me?  Gt: DxDAWGxKILL3R 

WOuld be be nice to not start diamond wars with a brand new account.

Latest reply: on Mar 24, 2014 6:07 PM by Replies: 13 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: My stats were reset?

there are many people with the same        problem, try enteringin contact with the phone support for faster answers, had you tried to log on the app???

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2014 10:01 PM
            • Test #1

YYea I can log on the app.  It shows a reset too tho.  What's the phone number?

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2014 10:38 PM
                • Test #1

UK or USA???

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2014 10:48 PM
                    • Test #1

USA

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2014 6:06 AM
                        • Test #1

Sorry to have you waiting, I sent you a PM, but for know this article can solve some people doubts:

If your rank and stats have become corrupted, the Call of Duty servers will restore them using the most recently stored backup. This means that your rank and stats may not be exactly where they were before the reset occurred.

One of the main contributors to rank and stat resets or rollbacks is data corruption, which can occur for a variety of reasons, including

• playing on a shared connection — shared connections can suffer data loss
                          • playing on a Wi-Fi connection — wireless connections tend to be unstable due to NAT restrictions
                          • quitting matches early — leaving a public match early could impact data from previous matches
                          • exiting the game early — leaving the game entirely before a public match is complete could impact data from previous matches

The best way to protect your rank and stats from potential corruption is to always play public matches over a wired connection, never play on a shared connection, and always complete public matches.

Good luck for everyone!!!

Last Edited: Mar 24, 2014 10:24 AM
                  • Test #1

I'm not saying you did it intentionally. But, have you been part of a modded lobby which affected your stats?

Last Edited: Mar 20, 2014 10:57 PM
                    • Test #1

I wish they would reset mine, my K/D is getting a bit shoddy.

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2014 1:42 AM
                      • Test #1

IIt's happened to a lot, and I saw where they said they will just restore to an old save.  but how do I get them to do this and how long is it going to take to get a response from someone???

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2014 6:09 AM
                        • Test #1

DxDAWG wrote:

I Played last Thursday just fine.  Went to log on last night after the app had crashed and my account had been completely reset, like I was starting the game for the first time.  Can you guys restore my account or fix whatever it is that reset me?  Gt: DxDAWGxKILL3R 

WOuld be be nice to not start diamond wars with a brand new account.

Is it only the app or does the game also reflect this?

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2014 8:05 AM