Hey dude. Always check the status of the game if nothing is wrong then it might be on your connection. Make sure you are using wired connection for stable transmission of data and no latency on it. Also, having an open NAT type is advisable. Youcan also try to port forward portas for your gates to open and data could enter in your end. Hope that helps
Yep. Black Ops 2 server is up. You can try to power cycle the Internet modem and the router to fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.
Hope that helps