8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 7:30 PM by sparky9201 RSS

I'm looking to join a clan.

Steveo01

Hey clans, I'm looking to join a clan that are chilled and does not care about K/D. I'm a team player, an average player and would like win some clan wars to unlock the Body Count and War Cry head and uniform. And also your clan has to have somewhat of a meaning to it. So, let me know.

• Re: I'm looking to join a clan.
          sparky9201

SE7EN SINZ.....we started out on Black ops...got huge in Black ops 2.....then along came Ghosts and everyone was disbanded. I was one of three founding members "sparky9201" nice to meet you. We grew to 100 and from the very beginning the whole point in our clan was to have fun and do our best to win! NO pressure or cheating....KDR means nothing to us. I have just recently Revived 7SNZ and we only have 9 members as of now. We are already level 14 Gold and very close to 15. We need members who just want to have a good time and hopefully play at least average..(I am definitely not above average) If we sound like a fit just send me a request on the app on your phone @ SE7EN SINZ.....you will be accepted! Have a great day! Happy Hunting!!

Steveo01

Thanks for replying back sparky9201. You guys do seem like a clan I would must likely fit in. I just send a request. And I hope to see you guys online. So, let's go win us some Clan Wars.

hey sounds like a good clan i want in i am a average player i havnt been playing for long would you be able to add me? my name is XxCrazed_Temperr

sparky9201

SE7EN SINZ.....we started out on Black ops...got huge in Black ops 2.....then along came Ghosts and everyone was disbanded. I was one of three founding members "sparky9201" nice to meet you. We grew to 100 and from the very beginning the whole point in our clan was to have fun and do our best to win! NO pressure or cheating....KDR means nothing to us. I have just recently Revived 7SNZ and we have 9 members as of now. We are already level 14 Gold and very close to 15. We need members who just want to have a good time and hopefully play at least average..(I am definitely not above average) If we sound like a fit just send me a request on the app on your phone @ SE7EN SINZ.....you will be accepted! Have a great day! Happy Hunting!!

Ovenworker45

I am also like XxCrazed_Temperr and am interested in the clan experience.

Not quite sure how it all works. However, I've been playing Ghosts since Christmas, and CoD MW3 since my first PS3.

I am a lot older than you think! Working on fixing lag so that I can be somewhat of a contender.

Oh, I don't own a cell phone,

Later; Ovenworker45.

sparky9201

Do you have an ipod or a tablet? You will need to download the cod ghosts app and create an account. Then go to play online in the game then barracks then cod account and finish signing up there. Once you have done those two things send me a friend request @ sparky9201 and I will invite you to the clan. And by the way I am alot older than you may think as well! 41

Overthinkable

i just sent you a friend request Sparky. im Overthinkable