2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 9:20 AM by Doctorpsylus RSS

Anybody got a good attachment loadout for the PDW pistol

I recently put together a more defensive LMG class using the Ameli.  I don't have the normal speed perks I use with an LMG as this is designed to be a long range defensive build.  So, I need a feasible weapon secondary to fall back to when I am on the move or if I need a reload.  I don't have the normal sleight of hand I like for when I run the magnum as my secondary.   So, I thought the PDW would be a viable mobile weapon for the build.  I was wondering if anybody has a good attachment loadout for it.  I am running the extra attachment perk on this build so I get two pistol attachments as a side effect. Any advice would be welcome.

• Test #1
          Re: Anybody got a good attachment loadout for the PDW pistol

PDW is great.  Definitely use extended mags.

It plays differently than the 3 round burst pistols from previous games- at first I didn't like it, but once I got used to it and put the ex. mags I loved it.  It only carries a 12 round mag, so 4 shots, which makes reloading too frequent.  With mags you go up to 18 bullets/6 pulls of the trigger.

After that, I'd probably go with tactical knife or silencer, If your primary is silenced, then I'd put it on secondary too, if not, Tac knife may offer more utility.  Do not skip Extended Mags under any circumstance on the PDW.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2014 8:05 PM
          • Test #1
            Re: Anybody got a good attachment loadout for the PDW pistol

2 or three slight mods on the PDW dependant of game mode gun game has a unique one that pops up

i never use 2nd weaps i just pick em up,earn the odd operations bonus too

Last Edited: Mar 24, 2014 9:20 AM