7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 5:25 AM by maccabi RSS

Can someone do something about harassment

KVWS

I been call the N word several times, retard amoung other harsh names and still being harassed by REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES. I got 6 years in the USMC and this person will NOT stop harassing me sending me or members in my clan.

I read your COD rules is this is a violation and he told me you won't do shyt to him. This has to stop, pm's have to stop and telling me I threatened him which I did not. Rules need to be inforced for jackwagons like this and number 1 I am white and no one period needs to be called a fake ass Marine Corp N word multiple time. Stop this, I got him blocked and still send me chat messages. ENOUGH is enough ffs. I am not the only one reporting him, 6 other players for same thing that was in the same game lobby as me for same reason. This idiot needs a perma ban. I do not have to prove anything to anyone!

• Re: Can someone do something about harassment
          matuzz

It's againt the rules of this forum to name and shame. You can report players ingame.

KVWS

not a name and shame when its happened to 6 people in same game lobby. people like this dude deserve to be banned for violating COD rules end of story, people like this get away with way to much in game and the truth should be spoken about them. He is blocked and still pm's me, sending me chat invites harassing me. enough is enough when one abuses the rules to harass people and cheat the system to keep doing it.

PS: all communications are blocked with him and reported in game. I still get messages and posting the above is to get help to get this stopped ASAP. This person is going way overboard with his troll ways, since blocking all communications and still getting messages like the six others is why I posted here to get help to stop him like the 6 other people. so NOT a name and shame, we want it stopped ASAP.

KVWS

Let me also add, I run a NON cheating clan level 19, we respect people, but when I am threatened and harassed and it don't stop in game and no where else to report it for help but here in support asking for help. I see no rules broken. I am 42 years old and been in the Marine Corps and my clan do NOT disrespect people like this nor do I.

So I ask Where are we to ask for help or report it other than in game. No where, this is why I posted here, cuz its got to stop and COD rules need inforced to trolls like him. I aint complaining, I am reporting him to get him stopped, I am not gonna back down from someone calling me the N word MULTIPLE TIMES which is against the COD rules or threats to me.

TOMBER1

No naming and shaming on the forums mate. All you can do is report him ingame or if on Xbox file a complaint with them, they wont tell you the outcome but if enough people report him it will catch up with him. I know it can be frustrating sometimes but you just got to rise above these trolls.

KVWS

I did all the above bud. So disgusting I turned xbox off, trying to figure out how he keeps pm'g me when all communications are blocked, that has me frustrated more than anything right now because its suppose to stop all communications and its continuing as I type. I aint giving in to him, nor plan to, I just wanna enjoy the game like I always do, but its ever 10-15 secs for the last 45minutes of him sending me a chat invite, pm and I decline em all. What is one to do lol when it don't stop when you block em.... VERY ANNOYING

PS: filed 10 complaints on him just now hoping to get it stopped, in doing so I got 8 more back to back chat invites and 2 pm's from him and declined chat invite and deleted pm's and 5 times now blocked all communications still get them. I give up

OUHATEME

your in Xbox when you get a bad message from someone go to view there profile page and report through Xbox live... If you are truly gettin harassing messages xbox live usually handles these things within 24 hours especailly if you kept the message because when reporting they will ask if it was voice or text,, report through Xbox view gamer card, file complaint follow the directions and you should be good to go,,,

name and shame isn't allowed for several reasons ,, it would be in ypur beat interest to remove the name from your post.