1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2014 11:49 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

on this title???

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 2:47 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

i got your text in-game and didnt remember to check again till after you logged off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD MAN!!!

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 2:48 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

Yeah buddy, love the LAN adapter. Never dropped or froze during a match (but had only two lockups when going into Operations)

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 6:09 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

I was tempted last night after going 4-20 in a ffa against scrubs, lol ! Everyone seems to aim so smooth n im all over the shop. My kdr is 0.40 after about 5 games, dropped from 3.75

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2014 11:32 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

Make sure aim assist is on, crack open a beer then kick your feet up, and relax. The game will play itself.

Last Edited: Mar 26, 2014 3:41 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

PMSL

I havent played that much, mainly zombies to be honest, maybe 6-7 MP games, and about 10 combat training games, maybe a few more. Dogs just had pups so I havent had much time tbh

The difference is stark in that I play on recruit and go like 44-2, think im doing ok, move to regular and post scores like 27-7, thinking how hard can it be in MP, I venture to it and go 4-20 PMSL , and my kills feel lucky in that I showed no skill at all. I can see how the remington appears OP in blops 2 on small maps, with people struggling to aim so much, the remi just drops people, managed a 16-16 with a remi

Im amazed at how smooth the players in MP make the aiming look so easy and smooth, wheras when I see I guy its v hard to get on target, yes I feel a slight drag onto players at times, but in the main once I start shooting thats it, all over the screen.

Im hoping the timing and comfort comes with experience. The game feels slow when I play on 2 (medium) but its easier to hold target, but when I up it to say 4, the game feels better, more wii like, but aiming is nigh on impossible.

If I was coming into this game green, like when I started playing wii waw, id be fine taking beatings, I think part of my problem is that I was so used to topping scoreboards in other cods, that now its VERY hard sucking. I guess im gona have to go through it to get better.

I still think there is a far smaller percentage of scrub players on the wiiu than xbox. Some of these players are so bad its untrue. Im sure they play just to talk to their friends, and its little wonder people get to post 200+ scores.

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 7:07 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

Incredible_Mr wrote:

. Im sure they play just to talk to their friends,

Sounds like my son, he pays purely for fun, no trashing, doesn't give a hoot about dying, kdr or nothing, he just gets on to have fun with friends, and that's the way it should be. No stress..

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 9:01 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

ive become somewhat of a tryhard in multi i must admit, but absolutely love safeguard, extinction and zombies for just that reason. connection doesn't matter in those modes either. ive had a lot of fun in 100+ escapes, safeguard is a blast ive played with coolstoriesbro, nap, iky, and always have fun. plus you get to mess with different streaks, helo pilot is pure trash though, in extinction you can go nuts with a chainsaw with rapid fire, muzzlebrake, AND explosive ammo, how fun is that?!?!

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 10:08 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

BobbyMcGee wrote:

a chainsaw with rapid fire,

A chainsaw with rapid fire,,, wtf is that??

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 11:28 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Switching from wiimote to normal controller - any tips?

You're adding more evidence to my accusation of you having some sort of schizophrenia   You come, you leave. You make one profile, then make 13 others. You sell this, buy that again. You're happy then you're sad. Now you're switching consoles? Part of me wants to say...see you again in 3 months after you find yourself unhappy with that console as well (hackers, squeakers, DA). You're like that song by Katie Perry. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!!!

That said...good luck. I don't think it's as hard to go Wiimote to DA than it is DA to Wiimote. Don't have to worry about natural hand sway, being as accurate, or scratching your nose which will cause your gun to reload at the wrong moment.

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2014 11:59 AM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next