1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2014 1:31 PM by Bardygrub RSS

Clan War Clan XP Rewards

So coming in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a clan war gives your clan bonus XP.  The amount earned varies based on which position you are in as well as which division you are in. I'm creating this thread to help document what those rewards are but I need your help to fill in the gaps.

Bronze:

1st - 100,000

2nd - 75,000

3rd - 50,000

Silver

1st - 125,000

2nd - 100,000

3rd - 50,000

Gold

1st - 150,000

2nd - 125,000

3rd - 75,000

Platinum

1st - 200,000

2nd - 150,000

3rd - 75,000

Diamond

1st - 450,000

2nd - 300,000

3rd - 150,000

If you can help fill in any of the unknowns that would be great.  Why Beachhead can't just tell us this type of information is beyond me.

For those wondering, here's a thread trying to capture how much CXP is required for each level for a clan: Clan XP Needed Per Level?

LifeSong1
        • Test #1
          1. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

thx for the knowledges,

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 5:46 AM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

I believe my clan got 150,000 cxp for 3rd place in Diamond for the second CW.

I will update this when we get the CXP for Cape Town; we placed 1st.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 6:14 AM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

I'm quite sure your Silver 2nd & 3rd place values are incorrect. You state that 3rd place in Platinum is 75k, yet in Silver at the same rank you earn double that? Did you mean 15k?

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 6:34 AM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

Polo_tK wrote:

I'm quite sure your Silver 2nd & 3rd place values are incorrect. You state that 3rd place in Platinum is 75k, yet in Silver at the same rank you earn double that? Did you mean 15k?

Sorry...I corrected the silver values...I had 1st and 3rd place values reversed. 3rd in Platinum is 75K and 3rd in Silver is 50K. I have received both of those and know for sure.  The other 2 silvers I also received but can't recall the exact amount.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 6:40 AM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

Thanks.  We already got our XP bonus for Platinum for this past clan war so I'd assume you should have received yours for Diamond as well. I believe we got ours sometime yesterday.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 6:41 AM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

This answers my question--I didn't realize that you get a bonus for clan xp when you place. We got 1st in platinum in our first clan war over the weekend and today we went from level 4 to level 14 and I didn't know why. Thanks for the post.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 7:21 AM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

I wonder if any mid ranked clan out there is willing to volunteer their clan to do really bad this week and try to get into Bronze division so we can get some of those numbers? Have your whole clan go play Titanfall or something so that it shows almost no activity for the week and then hopefully you will be deranked for the benefit of the community.  Any takers? Anyone?

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 7:24 AM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

I've just received my War Cry unlock, still waiting for XP bonus for 2nd in DD and the patch from B-P war.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 7:48 AM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Clan War Clan XP Rewards

Really interesting post which I've always wondered about. At some point today or tomorrow I will receive my first place diamond rewards so I'll post here how much xp is awarded.  As for the bronze figures, your best bet is to create a new clan of 3 members and see during the next war.

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2014 7:51 AM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next