1 2 3 Previous Next 156 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2014 6:02 PM by theoriginalsin RSS

Done with COD due to cheaters.

bravofoxtrot11

I wanted to let Activision know that they have lost a very loyal player, and another loyal player as well because my son is leaving COD for the same reasons.

I am so sick and tired of running into hackers and cheaters every freaking time I play a game!!!!! I thought it was bad in BO2 and MWF3 but ghosts is just too much, I asked myself "Maybe I should just cheat as well then I will be on equal playing grounds with the others" But no.... I will not cheat/hack because Im a gamer and building my skill is fun and part of the game..  Im no meager player, im very goog actually, I have played FPS games since the first wolfenstein on PC and counterstrike. I have been loyal to COD since the beginning but this is BS activision!!!!!  Do you not see the sales falling? Your games have so many cheaters that they are unable to play unless you cheat as well..

Every game I run into aimbots....  Most of the cheaters are dam kids who , Instead of building skill, learning the game, unlocking new patches/camos like everyone else, decided they could just go and download a hack from a website and get all the want by cheating and unlocking them all, and most of your clans are hackers as well.  I have seen invisible players, players with aimbots, shooting through the walls bots, people with dam map hack that tells them where everyone is on the map,. unlimited perks, recently I have run into people with a hack that does not give them hit markers making them invincible I have seen this with multiple people many games, I have seen people with boosted health, I have shot people multiple times in the head with an M27 and they turned slowly around and shot me once and killed me.  These hacks are ridiculous and I have had it.... People who legitimately play your games are being skrewed over all because you want to save money and not do something about it!!!   We pay you money activision, we pay your saleries, we expect more than this!!! Well I am no longer buying you crap!!  I have bought multiple copies of all of your cod games, and bought all of your DLC packs and all I get is a game I cant play... NO MORE!!  I will not buy myself or my son your COD games along with the dlc packs for them, This is the beginning, Your consumers are tired of not being heard, Fix your **** activision, or you will not be selling many more COD games.

I was shot on the other side of a map with a VEPR sub machine gun ironsights with perfect accuracy to just let you know about how sad and pathetic your game has become. I love COD activision, and its sad what has become of it, but what will happen if you don't fix the problem will be your fault. All you have to do is add dedicated servers and an anti hack/cheat software, and maybe put an age limit. Most of the hackers are kids. Ghosts will be my last COD game. I am just tired of playing against cheaters, and you cant compete with that.

• 1. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
          NINJAWITHANAK

cheaters suck man It is a shame

• 2. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
            xxxcandymanxxx

well said, couldn't of put it better myself, I know me an all of my clan wont be buying the new dlc maps when they come out.

I put an ims down last night and it was going off an killed 1 player (wont mention the name) twice but could not see the player as the ims was right next to me,( sniping not camping) he was invisible an running round the map knifing people,   

• 3. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
              bravofoxtrot11

Its just a shame guys...  I have been in 2 clans and both used hacks. Other clans are all friends in real life and like to hack. (mostly kids). not to say all clans hack but it is a serious problem. whats fkn funny is all the hackers are horrible at the game (which is why they cheat) and when you own a cheater they cry like babys.

Activision doesn't care about us. us real players.. they already got our money.....  The next game to come out by sledgehammer they will promote the hell out of it and say we will have dedicated servers, look at all the cool features, we care about what you think. blah blah blah, then it will be the same s hi t.... There is anti cheat software out there, look at WOW, and other MMO games that has dedicated servers, why do they not use this????   Because they don't care and already have our money, that's why fellas... The main problem is the P2P servers and no anti cheat software. They don't want to spend the extra money to stop the dam hackers, and the websites who make the hacks. They are greedy liitle pricks activision.... They should be fkn embarrassed by the hacking. IW worked hard to make this game, but COD is now a money machine turning out new games each year taking our money and not fixing problems.

• 4. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
                bravofoxtrot11

That just happened to me this morning on domination, I kept saying wtf, where was he???

• 5. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
                  IndyOldGuy

bravofoxtrot11 wrote:

I was shot on the other side of a map with a VEPR sub machine gun ironsights with perfect accuracy to just let you know about how sad and pathetic your game has become. I love COD activision, and its sad what has become of it, but what will happen if you don't fix the problem will be your fault. All you have to do is add dedicated servers and an anti hack/cheat software, and maybe put an age limit. Most of the hackers are kids. Ghosts will be my last COD game. I am just tired of playing against cheaters, and you cant compete with that.

I ran into a guy who was 'sniping' with a Vepr, it was firing one bullet and killing you from the antique shop to Gina's on warhawk....sheeesh

• 6. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
                    MrPlow--C

yea, I would say I'm about done with this game as well.  It's funny because in BO2 - the excuse was they didn't want to lose potential customers due to banning.  Welp, I have a feeling the legit players leaving are going to hurt your wallet and your brand name more than anything.

I've seen it all in this game.  I feel like I'm playing SOCOM on a PS2 again.

The invisible players I encountered in HC the other night...pfftt...that was it for me. 

• 7. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
                      bravofoxtrot11

last night I was on domination, I was 1st place among all others. then out of nowhere a guy came in and was mowing people down. within half of the match he had a 40 and 0 k/d. and his friends he was with had similar. I hid so that I could report them.

I was in  a place they couldn't see me at laying down and their bullets where shooting me through walls. I then hid in the fridge at the gas station, I died thinking it was bullet through the walls but on kill cam a person walked into the fridge and shot me. I never saw him because he was invisible. this game hurt my k/d. I was number 1 the last 6 games before this with a 2.8 to 5 k/d but because Im trying to do my part to report i got killed by many hackers after most of my team left in that game. that game my k/d was .40 . I was only able to report one in the end they left the lobby too fast.

Also I think there is a hack which give people armor. I keep putting half a clip into people but the armor sign pops up they don't die. on kill cam they are not wearing any....

• 8. Re: Done with COD due to cheaters.
                        Warlord-Chojin

Its weird, it seems like i've been encountering more hackers/modders since the large scale banning recently, or i don't know if its the declining playerbase that forces me to pool with them.

And some are so discrete, it takes a few 'impossible' deaths to realise whats going on.

1 2 3 Previous Next