7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2014 9:03 PM by CODghosts123 RSS

Looking for clan - Xbox 360

I have a k/d of 1.00

I have a mic

I have the season pass

I'm on most everyday

• Re: Looking for clan - Xbox 360
          BIGCHIEFBANGEM

Hi Infernoblaze, hope u r well I'm looking to members +17 to help rebuild SYN MOB which at the moment stands at level 16. we're a friendly easy going bunch that regularly do clan wars, we are looking for members that like to do either core or hardcore, im hoping you might join us ? if you wish to then please don't hesitate to inbox me on the 360 my gamertag is IR0N 3AGLE.

hope to hear from you soon !!

JujuBeans

Our clan is small and we will keep it that way, slowly growing with ACTIVE players.  We enjoy winning! We play every night for 3-6 hours (except during clan wars,  we play much more then), but usually that is starting around midnight est. We are level 15, have won 2 clan wars (new clan and have only competed in 2) and will continue to win. We all have mics, we get along great, have fun,  and play with other clans very often to get parties of 6 going.

During clan wars we play whatever we need to in order to win, but when not in a war we mostly play the onslaught hard core rotation (hctdm, hckc, hcdom, and hcs&r). We have a few clan members who really enjoy playing tdm.

If your interested and this sounds like it would work for you send me a message on here and I'll send you an invite.

verticalgore643

hey bud hit me up on xbl if interested in winning some clan wars verticalgore643

ORZO_Criminal188

Hey Inferno

L70 has 20+ Active members but is always looking to grow. Our members are friendly and are scattered among the UK & US. We are MAINLY active during Clan Wars and will never leave you to play alone.

We hold in-house team tournaments giving our members chance to win Microsoft PTS / Cash to help towards Game / DLC Downloads + its fun when Clan Wars isn't on.

If you're interested either contact me via XBL @ LTO P3r50na or Register on our site @ http://www.l3ss7han0rdinary.co.uk

Bailiff3205

Like verticalgore643 said if you want to join a 6x clan war winners, level 23 clan hit us up, bailiff3205xbl or apply on the app to cof1

CrazyQik_305

Clan Name: STR8 GANGST3RS

We are serious about clan wars and are looking for active players only. If you're accepted into our clan and become completely inactive a week or two later, we will dismiss you from the clan. But we highly doubt this will happen because EVERYONE loves playing Call of Duty because it’s extremely FUN and COMPETITIVE. So please don't waste our time. We would like players with skill at objective based games (preferably), but will accept/invite anyone that will benefit the clan. We are moving to the DIAMOND division next clan wars. We also understand that people have LIFE’S, so we appreciate it when you “play when you can”.

Our clan, STR8 GANGST3RS, is a level 17. We use the clan tag [WKUD] Our motto: We Kill........You Die........(it's that simple......)

Our clan K/D is 1.21.

We have 14 members (currently, but on the rise).

Our only requirement is that you are active (minimum 24-48 hours) (This can also be averaged out if you and a friend would like to join). We also would prefer you to have the Call of Duty app, but it's not required. It's just easier to make plans for clan wars and communication.

We’re trying to build a clan for clan wars that when they see our clan name in that clan war registration.....it puts FEAR into their Call of Duty hearts.

So look up our clan (STR8 GANGST3RS) on the Call of Duty app and see if you think we'd be right for you and your friends and apply.

If you are seriously interested and have any questions send me a message on the PSN, at quicksilver_07

All we want to do is have FUN (NO DRAMA), but at the same time be very COMPETITIVE and WIN..........

CODghosts123

We're a Diamond level team, we won our last clan war and destroying this clan war. We currently have 30+ members and play a variety game types to suit everyone, K/D isn't a deal breaker as long you actually play during clan wars.

If you're interested just send me a friend request or message to my xbox tag The Zombie EP

So for all those seeking their first clan or looking to abandon ship from their inactive clan
                      we're a group of vastly different people that come together to have a little fun
                      So if you're in the market for a clan, and want to have fun while also winning then we're the clan for you.

Info about the clan:

- Name: MLG Infidel

- Clan Tag: MGi

- Motto: WIN

- Level 15 Clan

- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12

- 30 Clan Members strong Xbox players

- Everyone is welcome as long they able to be mature

Commander: The Zombie EP (Me)

Lt. Commander: hiTails (Xbox360)

Requirements:

- No K/D required

- Be of any skill

- Invite friends or anyone you know that would like to be in a Great Clan

- Play with other Clan Members

- Play whenever you want but still try and be active

- Stay loyal and please don't leave

- Be friendly to each other

- Participate in Clan Wars

- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App