18 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2014 5:48 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

2XP IS NOW LIVE

BobbyMcGee

whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: 2XP IS NOW LIVE
          the1andonlyIKY

was there ever an announcement for this?

like2nap03

Sooooooooo....are you serious or is this a joke?  Cause I'll boot up right now if it's true.  I suppose I could turn on the console to find out, but I didn't realize that before I started typing.

M4GNUM

This may sound like I'm being hoity toity (sorry), but double xp doesn't apply to us who have already been prestige master for a couple months. My point is that I wish they had something for prestige masters as well. Why not a weekend where the gun camo could be attained by half the normal work (instead of 150 kills for "x", it took 75). Could call it 1/2 Camo Weekend.

Seems like they didn't put thought in what happens when you prestige master aside from operations which is always there. No unlocks. No diamond guns. No special patch. Just an emblem that you can't really see. The #60 still stays there - there should be no number like BO2. Very poor climax. If they put more thought into it, they might have people playing the game longer. I know I've lost some interest and don't play as much. BO2 seemed to be much better at that...

BobbyMcGee

but they lowered all the difficult requirements for camo's anyhow, us lowly 8th prestiges need the xp .

idk, ive got a few goldies, but basically unlocked all i wanted too. just playin for the fun of it now. you could always try different playlists/modes, or zombs lol. offers always open.

M4GNUM

BobbyMcGee wrote:

but they lowered all the difficult requirements for camo's anyhow, us lowly 8th prestiges need the xp .

idk, ive got a few goldies, but basically unlocked all i wanted too. just playin for the fun of it now. you could always try different playlists/modes, or zombs lol. offers always open.

Oh - I didn't mean to sound like they shouldn't do 2XP at all...just saying I wish they had something for prestige masters as well.

I'm glad they reduced some of the camo requirements - just saying it'd be cool to decrease it even more for a weekend.Hmm...I don't think they decreased the rescue kills, though - those take the longest for me. They decreased lean kills, but those weren't that hard. I think it's the difference in hardcore vs softcore. In hardcore, lean kills are easier and rescue kills harder...in softcore, lean kills are harder and rescue kills easier.

I have a long standing thought that they didn't think of things they should, such as the camo requirements in different modes, sat coms in care packages, polishing the animation of the dog lunge/ballistic vest damage indicator/squadmate pistol draw, what happens after you prestige master, etc, etc, etc...

Spacious_Fissure

I'm with you....though a knife nerf would be nice also and a riot shield c4 nerf..

expresso83

Charlieintel.com reported it on Thursday.

Domination with double XP is sweet fun!

T_Knight

Maybe they should fix their netcode. With Lag comp being as terrible as it was in MW3,I usually run a quarter of second behind everyone else, at best. At worst, there's huge lag spikes. Two rather annoying incidents happened. The first one was when everyone was experiencing spikes and I decided to not move after the first one for a few seconds. It then teleports me off a nearby cliff. The other was when I was one away from a loki and the I'm about to get that kill from a distance and there's another spike. It clears up in 5 seconds and it ends up the guy I targeted ran over and knifed me.

Double XP is nice, not so nice when you have to play with the equivalent of a boulder on your back

BobbyMcGee

ive noticed this a few times when players are joining a match. an enemy freezes as im firing, i kill him dead, then it rewinds and im the one frozen standing there getting shot down. think its when people with bad connection join in matches, especially if im hosting.