5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2014 2:39 PM by jnikoley RSS

custom clan uniforms/camos

mastercyc

who thinks it would be a good idea that you could have your own clan uniform ? or gun camo with your clan logo on it???

• Re: custom clan uniforms/camos
          OUHATEME

With the amount if clans out there the clan uniform might not be such a good thing,, I didnt mind in the past when they allowed us to have our clan tag on our weapon.

jnikoley

Bit maps/textures for all the custom camos would have to be stored on every system, and with 1000s of clans, it just wouldn't be doable.  Since clan tags would only have to store textures for the arabic characters on a qwerty alpha numeric keyboard, it would be practical and doable.  Also keep in mind that a texture for a camo needs a lot more data than an alpha numeric arabic character.

Xx67Customs

I don't see why we can't have a custom clan patch, though. I don't see how that is any different than having your emblem on your gun in BO2.

Your clan already has an emblem. You can already put patches on your uniform... why can't we have our customs clan emblem as a patch on the uniform?

jnikoley

I think that would be easier for the programmers to add to the game.  A lot of the data is already there, some of which would require some new code, and some new textures, but It should be manageable.  You can bet they will do it if fits in their business model, i.e. profitable.