4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2014 4:57 PM by Izjar11 RSS

If you are good with video editing and/or Youtube and/or GFX READ!

WhiteMagic18J

My clan is looking for a full time editor. Someone who can take videos, edit them, put them together and make a decent video. Also with this will involve making an intro video for all of our videos, as well as making GFX for our team, and managing our Youtube channel. If you're interested contact me at jeffy181991@hotmail.com Thanks!

• Re: If you are good with video editing and/or Youtube and/or GFX READ!
          Izjar11

WhiteMagic18J wrote:

My clan is looking for a full time editor. Someone who can take videos, edit them, put them together and make a decent video. Also with this will involve making an intro video for all of our videos, as well as making GFX for our team, and managing our Youtube channel. If you're interested contact me at jeffy181991@hotmail.com Thanks!

How much are you paying per hour since its Full-time?

WhiteMagic18J

Jeeze tough crowd! People shouldn't take things so literally. The two who asked how much an hour and telling me they charge 100 an hour...get off your high horse. You really honestly think you're going to work on video edits and gfx 5 days a week 8 hours a day? Please, if you have nothing productive to say, stay off the post.

We are looking for a person who is serious about their work. Perhaps I misspoke when I said "full time" so let me word it for those who don't get it. We're looking for someone who will do work for us, regularly. We want someone who we can get a hold of and be like "hey we got some clips, we got an idea, can you put it together?" We want someone who we can come to and say "hey, we've been using these same gfx for a while now, feel like it's time to change it up, can you work something up?"

People saying they charge 100 an hour and asking how much we pay per hour are a joke and really need to find something better to do than comment on posts for the soul purpose of trolling. By the way if you were serious, you'd have e-mailed me like the post says to do.

Izjar11

WhiteMagic18J wrote:

Jeeze tough crowd! People shouldn't take things so literally. The two who asked how much an hour and telling me they charge 100 an hour...get off your high horse. You really honestly think you're going to work on video edits and gfx 5 days a week 8 hours a day? Please, if you have nothing productive to say, stay off the post.

We are looking for a person who is serious about their work. Perhaps I misspoke when I said "full time" so let me word it for those who don't get it. We're looking for someone who will do work for us, regularly. We want someone who we can get a hold of and be like "hey we got some clips, we got an idea, can you put it together?" We want someone who we can come to and say "hey, we've been using these same gfx for a while now, feel like it's time to change it up, can you work something up?"

People saying they charge 100 an hour and asking how much we pay per hour are a joke and really need to find something better to do than comment on posts for the soul purpose of trolling. By the way if you were serious, you'd have e-mailed me like the post says to do.

whatever animated GIF