16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2014 9:22 AM by Xx67Customs RSS

Enough

Gun battles are so unreal in this game its pathetic, the person who gets shot first is going to die first its pure logic, anyway otherwise is not acceptable and I don't want to hear play hardcore, if you cant make an all around realistic game then don't make them at all.

• Test #1
          Re: Enough

Realistic? CoD is an arcade shooter.

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 2:16 PM
          • Test #1

I thought it was Jennifer Lopez movie?

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 2:20 PM
            • Test #1

One thread on how its not realistic and then another on how the guns have sway and you wish it wasn't realistic. Seems to me that you just want the game to cater to your needs. How original for these forums.

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 2:40 PM
                • Test #1

im talkin about the sway when your just standing there not while shooting

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 2:46 PM
                    • Test #1

I consider that to be a realistic. The heart and blood are pumping, lungs are breathing. Kinda like when you're scoped in with a sniper and then you hold you're breath and the sway stops. In reality, the whole obstacle to master in accuracy is controlling and relaxing the correct muscles. Am I missing something? It wouldn't be the first time.

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 2:51 PM
                  • Test #1

yes I agree ENOUGH OF THE CRYING AND COMPLAINING.

its a game, if you don't enjoy playing it move on to something else that fills that need.

Last Edited: Mar 30, 2014 3:01 PM
                    • Test #1

"The person who gets shot first should die"

This statement is king of false statements. Whoever has the best accuracy should win the gunfight, regardless of when they started shooting.

Last Edited: Mar 31, 2014 6:55 AM
                        • Test #1

Ahh thank you ShocKuMzzz, there are some people out there with their head screwed on straight

Ghosts is for the most part a shoot first kill first game, why do you think most of the best players have abandoned the game along with their fanboys? Cause its annoying that skill level has no impact. Even the competitive teams would jump ship back to BO2 if they weren't tied to ghosts.

As for sway, as far as I remember ghosts has the least amount of sway/recoil in any CoD. Go play WAW, where weapons actually needed taming.

Last Edited: Mar 31, 2014 8:55 AM
                        • Test #1

As a military veteran am get amused, and then offended at posts like this. Have you EVER seen what a pullet does to someone? Even “minor” wounds can leave you barffing and incapacitated. What is unrealistic is two shots to kill, if one of them is a head shot.

These are games. They are not real. They do not train you for combat. Have fun playing the hand that is dealt you so to speak. If you want to treat it as a real solider would, then buck up, suck it in, and get the job done.

Charlie Mike, and they'd say in the Nam.

Last Edited: Mar 31, 2014 11:38 AM
                          • Test #1

Mostly, I shoot people first and they die. Occasionally, I shoot first and I die. But that is mostly because I took the wrong gun into a gun fight, or my aim got off during the engagement.

I you constantly shoot first and die... well, you are doing it wrong.

Last Edited: Apr 1, 2014 9:22 AM