11 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2014 6:46 PM by MVNtested RSS

Unlimited Tac Glitch

So i was playing Dom and the enemy team got B first and throughout the game all they did was throw thermo's on and around B (Bayveiw) and there was nothing i could do to get it. Even after slaying the **** out of their team we still lost by a landslide.

infinity_ward

activition

Please Fix this its a game breaker

DWeitl
        • Test #1
          Re: Unlimited Tac Glitch

i have encountered this three times today as well. on tdm and kc also . the amount of glitches being exposed is ridiculous!

Last Edited: Apr 1, 2014 10:13 PM
          • Test #1

Yes this glitch is everywhere now. IW needs to patch this ASAP. I've played ghosts most days since it came out and dealt with a lot of BS, but this might be the worst. If they don't fix this before my Clan War this weekend, I'm going to be pissed.

Last Edited: Apr 2, 2014 12:10 AM
            • Test #1

Same thing happened to me last night playing KC.  I took a picture of the opposing teams gamertags, but I'm not going to bother to report it.  It's become apparent to me that nothing will be done.  To support that assumption, just look at how they want you to report cheaters:  "the best way is to use the in game reporting stystem", blah, blah.  Yeah, that would be an option if you could report during a match, not just from the lobby.  All the cheaters back out before you have a chance to report, so the only way you can do it is to be psychic and report them before the match starts.  I assume IW/Activision designed it that way, so as not to be bothered with all those pesky cheater reports. 

Last Edited: Apr 2, 2014 4:29 AM
              • Test #1

Update on this issue-

Infinity Ward @InfinityWard 3m

PLAYLIST UPDATE: Fix for the infinite tactical grenade glitch in #CODGhosts

Should be fixed now per IW's Twitter.

Last Edited: Apr 2, 2014 4:47 PM
                • Test #1

Fixed...

... you may now continue with other game breaing issues.

Last Edited: Apr 2, 2014 5:15 PM