9 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2014 5:03 AM by THGEE RSS

XP Lobbys, put them out.

THGEE

I have got prestiged to 10. and because of an accidentally meeting of an XP lobby somewhere at my 4th prestige that costed me a boost from level 50 to prestige. Now I have a grey square at the place where my prestige master icon should appear. I have never joined to an xp lobby BY MY OWN WISH, i have never wanted to, now I have lost my "image" of a clear player. Bring my prestige icon back please, so does my stats messed up. If I were a damned hacker I would not post here and don1t give a damn, BUT I have never wanted to cheat I played over the 10 days of gameplay AND I have PAYED for season pass as well, AND camos even. Im paying for the game to be clear, and I claim the clearance of that, because I did not want to join that xp lobby and I have left just after I realized it is one of those. HELP ME otherwise I'll have to quit the game with a waste of money. !

• Re: XP Lobbys, put them out.
          CupcakeBandit

If you call Activision it will go through faster. I had a friend who called and they were able to revert back before the account got hack and restored it for him on the same day.

THGEE

STILL a problem, can't get in touch with Activison... I guess Im getting reported by every player online, so I barely can not get online... Please help

Jaden198

Unless, of course, you're a hacker who feels the heat coming and wants to escape the punishment!

Seriously though, XP lobbies are the smartest thing the hackers have done.  Fill the server with crap pfiles and the "police" will have a tougher time finding the actual hacker.

THGEE

The lobby I had the problem with was on the public rotation so I could not do anything against it, I quited asap I realized (2secs aprox. ) Means I did not want to be boosted. I have the neccessary gameplay time for prestige 10 so would be stupid or I dk....

I would appreciate any help.

THGEE

Surely I was not the host or the modder or whatever. That was my only acc, so my payed stuffs (season pass, camos, wolf..) are in danger if you know what I mean. That costed my plenty of a money So when you gonna ban me, just pay it back at least, since it was not my fault.

THGEE

Please help, the square is still there, I dont want to make a new acc... Cant get in touch with Activison, any recommends?

milo-iq

Try The online chat box with Activision. They sorted me out when I got probation on blops2 incorrectly. Ppl DO get caught up in hacked lobbies and unfortunately I do believe some may get banned however the little I've learnt on the banning procedure it's not a 1shot 1 report good bye. We as a community need to act together against hackers and that ain't gonna happen so we only have IW/Activision to police multiplayer games. Ya pays ya money ya takes ya choice!