3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2014 7:54 PM by EtGxKroNiKz RSS

How do I stop lag on my Ps3 when playing Zombies?

I Pretty much always play offline (On Local) only so it can't be the internet. I don't have many thing installed onto the console I only hace Black Ops 1 & 2 Dlc and MP Profiles. It might be because it's an original Ps3 not a slim one. Or is it because it's not a 32 Gb one? Any help appreciated.

• Test #1
          Re: How do I stop lag on my Ps3 when playing Zombies?

It might be because it's an original Ps3

Possibly... maybe overheating?... do a fan test.

Or is it because it's not a 32 Gb one?

A what now?...

It should not lag if you play offline, do you have all DLC?

Last Edited: Apr 1, 2014 12:47 PM
          • Test #1

Is it because you are an awesome zombie killer and managed to kill 10-20 zombies in one hit, thus causing the lag?

Other than that, because you are offline, I cannot think of anything else that will cause this.

Last Edited: Apr 1, 2014 7:44 PM
              • Test #1

Well for a start if you are playing offline you shouldnt get any lag at all, to experience a bad connection you actually need a connection lol ... Erm even though you are playing local are you still signed into psn and connected to the internet, that might the problem other than that the only thing i can think of is your disc is dirty and your game is jumping, like i said for your game to lag you actually have to be connected to the internet. Also a little tip if you are playing online always use an ethernet cable for a better conection, console wi fi is useless.

Last Edited: Apr 1, 2014 7:54 PM