6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2014 8:56 AM by Momba1 RSS

The Ripper??

So Xbone & 360 players get this early... and even earlier since they have the season pass, what about PC and indeed PS3/4 players which also have the season pass??

I assume that we have to wait the standard month after official release because Microsoft line Activisions pockets?

• Re: The Ripper??
          Momba1

Patches are about the only updates that come out more less at the same time across all platforms. Anything DLC related because of the Microsoft deal with Activision is delayed 30 days to all other platforms.

Since the PS4, Sony, has become so popular that deal might go away in the next CoD and they'll be first, all the same times or remain the same, no one knows the future in this case.

CODV-Dragon

The Ripper is available on the PC - well it is already in the installation files at this point anyway - just not officially unlocked. Ran into a few using it the other night and got the info. Try Google

Momba1

Well the files are often there way early, remember all these from the Maverick. So anyone using the 'Ripper' or any gun or DLC prior to official release (unlock) is a hacker and should be banned.

CODV-Dragon

See I don't agree there. I do not support cheats in any way but first I do not see this as a cheat and second I have already paid for this product (Season Pass) and the only reason I don't have it is because of the lame contractual agreement with Microsoft and the timed release.

The gray area is this method can be used to unlock it for anyone - even people that did not purchase Season Pass or the DLC in general. That would be stealing the content and is indeed not right.

Momba1

LMAO ... to access the Gun or any DLC including CAMO's requires something like CheatEngine (hack). In the case of DLC CAMO's it's the same as theft. So really, come on!

The only legit exception in the case of a gun .. is IF an Ammo Crate gives you a gun e.g. Ripper, and in that case it's an IW code blunder.

Culay

After 30 days.. not 1 month.. 30days will be Sunday-Monday.. so expect new gun Tuesday or Thursday.