We are having the same issue. We noticed last night. And we still are not able to connect and are getting the same error message. We can play other games online. Our wifi connection is strong. We can connect to Xbox, etc. Please help before my son drives me insane. Thank you.
This might have something to do with your home network. When you check on the provided website, you can see that the server is fully operational. What I can suggest is that you try to restart you connection and try to reconnect online.
You can try to power cycle the Internet modem and the router to fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.
Hope that helps.