This content has been marked as final. Show 9 replies
I was watching IGN's "Devastation Day" DLC promotion -- they are playing the new DLC before it actually drops.
They gave details on the Predator streak:
- It's a FIELD order. One of TWO field orders for the map Ruin. The first one is the "environment" field order, the Volcano strike.
- It has less health than the Michael Myers field order. They said you must be more stealthy and can't run around all willy nilly like the Michael Myers one.
- It has its own music that plays when someone is the Predator so you know when he is around. You can also hear his "clicking" sounds.
- If you stand still for a certain amount of time, you become cloaked (invisible). When you move again, you are visible.
- Features his heat vision and lock on targeting shoulder rocket.
- Claws for melee.
- Cannot be seen by the Oracle.