4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2014 2:24 PM by Abbulls RSS

help ps3 cod bo2

my nat is open still does not work

Latest reply: on Jul 17, 2014 2:24 PM by Replies: 4 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: help ps3 cod bo2

I'm sorry but I can not help my self, what does still not work ?

Dakoya

Last Edited: Apr 12, 2014 3:22 AM
            • Test #1

i cant play online it loads for every like really just tried it today does not work

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 2:48 PM
                • Test #1

As someone who is very familiar with this problem, I think the most likely reason you are unable to play is because you have other devices running through the same router that runs your console that are also streaming large amounts of content.

Try disabling other devices while you play and see if this helps. It does for me. Smartphones and laptops/PCs tend to be the biggest culprits. Disable the wifi/internet on those devices while you play. It just takes a second to disable and then a few seconds when you enable after you are finished playing.

Last Edited: Apr 20, 2014 9:14 PM
              • Test #1

Hello dude. Try using wired connection  for stable transmission of data into your end. Here is also a link or an article that you can check with regard to your issue. This might help you, Activision Support . Hope that heps!

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2014 2:24 PM