3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 8:40 PM by Alky6 RSS

is there a way of inviting people to play squads

gypsyfrogking

hi just wanted to know if there is a way to invite someone to play squads, sometimes if im playing tdm i feel like a bit of squads to unwind for a bit but the problem that im 10th prestige most people will back out straight away or forfeit, sometimes its cool to see your squad in the outfits you chose for them and see the outfits you wear playing the game rather than in a killcam, if there is a way and anyone fancies a game let me know

• Re: is there a way of inviting people to play squads
          Im_Old_School

I was just posting how I play Squads about 60% of the time and recently I have seen a lot of higher prestige players (quite a few Masters like yourself) who are moving into the lobbies.  I don't have any trouble playing with those guys.  I will generally learn something new from them (some new hiding place, new tactic, etc.).  I can't imagine seeing a 10th prestige on their team would cause them to back out unless they may be associating that level with people they have had problems with in MP.

Too bad I'm on PS3 or I'd be happy to run with you!

gypsyfrogking

its nice to play a game of squads when you havent been on there for a while, i always play squad vs squad when i do play and i find a lot of guys are going for prestige with one or two of there squad members so it leaves the rest with knives, the problem with 10th prestige is that you dont have much left to chase after and to be honest id love to go back to zero so i could start again, everytime i complete an operation now the xp means nothing and ive got almost 2000 squad points that are useless to me, id love it if now if i play squads if i get beaten by a lower prestige they can earn some of my points 1st prestige 10pts 2nd 9pts etc, yeah its a pity it could of been fun to havea few games

Alky6

gypsyfrogking wrote:

the problem with 10th prestige is that you dont have much left to chase after and to be honest id love to go back to zero so i could start again, everytime i complete an operation now the xp means nothing

That's why I don't understand the cheaters & hackers trying to get to max prestige right away, I did it in BO2 and had to start another PS3 user on my system. There's not much to do when you're at the top. In Ghosts I'm in no real hurry, I have two players on the go and each has a 1st. level prestige. I'm just phartin' around with the other squad members on the list, with both players, trying out different weapons and perks and in no particular hurry.