2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 10:20 PM by bigbrucey2 RSS

Looking for descent players?

I just started a new clan called Two Wise For You (YY4U). I started it because the members of my old clan play Black Ops 2 and they all are kinda bad lol. Im looking for people with a K/D around 1.5 or higher and a microphone is required because communication is KEY! If you want to join just send in a request and I will be constantly checking the app as I am the only member currently. Im hoping to have a clan full of active players so that we can rise to Diamond Division rapidly. Thanks Prosniper331101 (Matt)

• Re: Looking for descent players?

We're a Platinum level team, we won our last clan war and destroying this clan war. We currently have 35+ members and play a variety game types to suit everyone, K/D isn't a deal breaker as long you actually play during clan wars.
          If you're interested just send me a friend request or message to my xbox tag The Zombie EP
          ir
          So for all those seeking their first clan or looking to abandon ship from their inactive clan
          we're a group of vastly different people that come together to have a little fun
          So if you're in the market for a clan, and want to have fun while also winning then we're the clan for you

Info about the clan:

- Name: MLG Infidels

- Clan Tag: MGi

- Motto: WIN

- Level 15 Clan

- Clan K/D Ratio: 1.12

- 10 Clan Members strong Xbox players

- Everyone is welcome as long they able to be mature

Commander: The Zombie EP (Me)

Requirements:

- No K/D required

- Be of any skill

- Invite friends or anyone you know that would like to be in a Great Clan

- Play with other Clan Members

- Play whenever you want but still try and be active

- Stay loyal and please don't leave

- Be friendly to each other

- Participate in Clan Wars

- Highly Recommended that you own the Call of Duty App

• Re: Looking for descent players?
            bigbrucey2

What game modes do you guys mostly play?