6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2014 9:49 AM by Bubbakush RSS

All the hacks making every game suspect?

IndyOldGuy

MW 3 isnt this hacked at the moment I don't think, but anyway, with so many hacks in Ghosts now, I find myself suspecting anything that seems weird or give you that WTF moment...

I mean certain guys always seem to know exactly where you are at all times, this kinda thing,

I dunno, anyone else feeling the paranoia? LOL

• Re: All the hacks making every game suspect?
          Jonny_McClatch

Yes it does do that unfortunately, but it's definitely not uncommon... on my recent players list I have at least three people with blanked out '11th prestige' emblems. So things like prestige hacks are common, I believe they've patched the support hack... it's not as common as it was at least. I find it's at the stage were unusual things happen late in games when we can't do anything about it... I was playing Dom yesterday and we were whipping a team, by the time we reached 70 points I had over 30 kills and no one on their team was doing anything. With about 60 points left to go a guy who was on about 20 kills and 40 deaths suddenly kills me repeatedly off the spawn and finished with 50 odd kills and only one or two deaths more than he had when he was sucking. I don't want to have the attitude that everyone cheats, but seeing very odd things makes it tough. I find that in Dom you'll often get lagged out of the game before it ends or a whole team will just exit before it counts as a win.

KurtK24

I thought they had the support killstreak hack fixed too but then on saturday ran into a clan on HCDOM that had it.  Hadn't seen it for a couple weeks.  Not a big deal cause we still won cause they were trying to spawn trap us when we had 2 flags the whole game.  lol

Jonny_McClatch

It was an annoying hack until we started running Air Superiority then most of the streaks they earned were worthless, and you're right in objective based games it doesn't matter a lot of the time. Dom in general is the worst for people using any kind of hack or mods since it's a long game mode so they can killwhore if they're worth their salt at exploiting the game. The one that annoyed me more was when people would lag you out of the lobby right before the match ended and it doesn't count as a win.

A_MAD_BLAC_GUY

This reminds me of something....I played against a guy last night GT: (H4CK) JailbreakLobbyz who was obviously hacking in every match. He had a buddy too but as soon as everyone started figuring it out and his buddy left and he was all alone. You can tell that he stopped using his hacks because his score started to drastically drop each match after as well as his KD. If any body sees this guy and any other person with this clan tag (its not an official clan) report them. I did.

Bubbakush

Even if the game wasn't hacked as badly as MW1 and 2 at the end of there cycle calling people hackers or calling a hack would still be prevalent and unjustifiable hack reports would still be filed because this community needs excuses for why they lost just like they need special controllers to get a advantage and MLG needs half the game banned to play there league games