16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2014 9:58 AM by Yosef617 RSS

Mayday Glitches/Bugs That Need Fixing

Stinky666
      1. I've only seen this once, but it's horrible for it to happen. There was no lag for anyone, including the person this happened to. We had helped 2 people get completionist, and then on the Kraken fight, we was on the big/main turrets, with one person on our back each side. The guy protecting me got stuck in the railing in the corner, and could not move AT ALL. We tried allowing him to get downed, hoping that would somehow free him, but it did nothing. He got revived and still couldn't move. Due to this we ended up dying.
      2. Some times after protecting the Valves, it will automatically put you all outside. This seems to usually happen because a Phantom has got stuck in that room somehow from a previous hive, and for some reason or another, it then forces us all out there.
        • Re: Mayday Glitches/Bugs That Need Fixing
          Skrilla69

Same exact thing happened to me i got stuck and couldn't move on the boss

N0cturn41Vu1tur

my pal sweggy had that issue, we were helping him do his 5 relics... we killed the kraken however, but his xbox live gold ran out before it affected the leader boards

OutlawSkot

If issue one happens again, jump out of the turret and let the stuck person jump in and out of the turret a few times.
              I was downed in the turret and when I got revived I got stuck. After three times jumping in and out I got unstuck.

AN issue that came up at the same exact moment that happened was one of the guys in the party was downed but when he was revived everything but his pistol and point was gone. He lost his weapon and Venom-X completely and ended up just being a Cryptid magnet.

I don't know if it's a glitch or not but my Ripper/Chainsaws on Mayday are getting scopes from searchable boxes. Is that supposed to happen?

Stinky666

Something else happened today, which could be exploited (I'm sure it could be).

It was the issue I mentioned for #2 in my original post.

We finish protecting the valves then we all got put outside, BUT I was still in my turret (grenade), so it put EVERYONE else outside in the Kraken area except me. I was still in the facility, and I could simply shoot from up high, whilst my team mates tried to take out the kraken. Now, this could be exploited because obviously that person or people up there, wont be affected by the red floor or tentacles of the Kraken.

I jumped down as soon as the Krakens health bar came up, but I could have stayed put to be completely safe.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that wouldn't have jumped down like I did, because they wouldn't care about their team, or for whatever other reason(s). SO, this needs to be fixed.

I'm confident it puts us out there because the phantom (some times 2) goes outside, triggering the kraken to emerge, so then it forces us all out there. You need to make it so the phantom can't go outside unless WE are already out there, because other wise we can't talk strategy, and make sure we all have ammo, armor etc.

RyeSimZ

that glitch might not be as exploitable as you think...only because during the fight with the kraken, that opening that we have to jump down from is one of the places that all the aliens come out/spawn from. so even though you would be able to avoid the red floor, you would still have to deal with standing in the aliens' doorway so to speak...

however, still a glitch nonetheless...

maybe if after protecting the valves, they had something like a couple of switches that had to be activated simultaneously by 2 players (only 1 switch for solo, of course) in order to go outside to fight the kraken...that way you eliminate any unwanted teleporting and stop any trolling from any rogue players who try to force the team into the fight unprepared (ala LeeRoy Jenkins).

also, the getting stuck in the floor glitch has been going on since nightfall and has happened to me many times... usually when getting hit/spit on while holding a turret. hopefully it gets patched soon..

N0cturn41Vu1tur

You can get the drill and yourself stuck into the 2nd hive and glitch yourself through the roof into the room that usually requires the door. so you can access that room for schematics and intel before doing anything

So not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but learnt about it in a game yesterday. If during the protect the valves portion of the game, all of your team but one person goes back and waits in the crate, almost all of the aliens will spawn down below you in the last portion of the map. The odd man out runs around killing off the few aliens, and the valves arent even touched. But here is the kicker, when you get to the Kraken, NO aliens will spawn, its just you and the big sea monster! Makes it super easy... actually boring...

PatMoran

There was a few times where I couldnt kill an alien & I ended up failing because of it lol. I couldnt get any hitmarkers on it or anything, it was god mode.

probably have to let him bleed out before u revive