5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2014 7:08 PM by Xristos65 RSS

I cant beleive this game still isnt fixed!!!

Microsoft360

I haven't played ghosts for months now because of all the bugs/cheats/hacks/lag as I thought after a few months maybe they would have resolved these issues... oh my god, the games just as bad!! I cant believe this game hasn't been fixed.. all they've done is add loads of useless junk into the start menu! it still lags.. it still micro stutters and theres just as many cheaters/hackers online as there was after launch.. I'm going one step further an uninstalling this trash.. its laughable, it really is.

• Re: I cant beleive this game still isnt fixed!!!
          wierd worlds are these

The game will never be fixed!

To fix this game they will need to actually develop the whole game again, because there are issues with every part of the game.

There are no dedicated servers, so they will need to write the server files, there is no optimisation in the game so that will need to be sorted, there is no anti cheat system in the game that actually works, there is no SLI or Crossfire support, there is none of the added extras in the graphics that were promised, the game uses far to much resources for what it delivers.

The game for me will still not run smooth or at anything above, 40fps on my pc which still consists of a overclocked 3930k, 2 780Ti's in SLI, 2 SSD's in Raid 0.

The game is a mess, and when I got the game dirt cheap for my Xbox One, I loaded it up and was actually suprised at how much better the game is on the Xbox compared to the pc version.

The graphics look identical, there is no lag, there is no stutter etc etc.

Infinity Ward are a joke and have shown that they cannot develop games, for the pc platform with Ghost's and also shown that they have no interest in trying to keeps it's customers or attract more since they are not fixing the game or even attempting to fix the game.

danquake

wierd worlds are these wrote:

The game is a mess, and when I got the game dirt cheap for my Xbox One, I loaded it up and was actually suprised at how much better the game is on the Xbox compared to the pc version.

The graphics look identical, there is no lag, there is no stutter etc etc.

Infinity Ward are a joke and have shown that they cannot develop games, for the pc platform with Ghost's and also shown that they have no interest in trying to keeps it's customers or attract more since they are not fixing the game or even attempting to fix the game.

On Xbox, the volume of gamers are higher than on PC. Matching making is better when you have more gamers that has the same latencies as you.

The current PC numbers are just above 6,000 average peak. The match making is best around 200,000 peak. Any lower 30,000, you get WTF moments.

You're just being match with someone from different part of the globe.

M.eSports

they fooled you man, they are all laughing at us for buying the game now.

Xristos65

Worst version of the game ever... months have gone by with no resolution to multiple issues. Built a whole new computer just to be able to run this game, wife bought it for me as a gift. Waste of $60... tech support is useless, all they can do is read a screen of prompts to tell users what to try to resolve issues...

Never buying another one of their products again, save my money for better things.