8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2014 8:43 AM by RayOldGuy RSS

Season Pass Question

I bought the season pass for xbox 360 and now that I have the xbox one, I would like to get the DLC on it as well.  Now my question is: If I do the free season pass upgrade to xbox one, will I still be able to download the future DLC packs 3 & 4 on my 360 at no additional cost?

Latest reply: on Apr 11, 2014 8:43 AM by Replies: 8 in GHOSTS XBOX ONE
        • Test #1
          Re: Season Pass Question

I Got the season pass for the 360 and it transferred over to the xone no problem with dlc 2 I did it on the 360 first and then did it on the xone no issues.. I am just going to do all downloads on the 360 and then the xone . Since I haven't had any issues that way I will continue that way until there is an issue.

Last Edited: Apr 7, 2014 6:25 PM
          • Test #1

Josh555556 wrote:

I bought the season pass for xbox 360 and now that I have the xbox one, I would like to get the DLC on it as well.  Now my question is: If I do the free season pass upgrade to xbox one, will I still be able to download the future DLC packs 3 & 4 on my 360 at no additional cost?

Yes. You should be automatically "locked in" when you start up the ONE.

I THINK on the X ONE you have to go thru the buying process and it will say "Free" under the buying menu.

What I do is DL the maps DLC onto my 360 then shut it off and play on the ONE anyway. Its very seamless.

MAKE SURE you buy the season pass ON YOUR XBOX 360 and do NOT buy it on the ONE. (Ok leave that up for anyone else )

Last Edited: Apr 7, 2014 7:01 PM
            • Test #1

i need the God damn season  pass for devastation and onslaught because predator and Micheal Meyers is in safeguard and i need the Ripper and the Maverick assault riffles

Last Edited: Apr 11, 2014 8:24 AM
                • Test #1

And why is it that you need those two? True, the Ripper is a kick ass SMG, but there are tools that do the job just as well. AND... Michael is not the strong. I hear the kids chanting within a minute of his music statring most of the time.

Last Edited: Apr 11, 2014 8:43 AM