39 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2014 1:59 AM by WKMMS RSS

Why I'm going back to Black Ops II

THExVeng3anc3

I'm gonna keep this simple:

1. The maps are too large for 6v6.

2. R5, AK-12, M-27, MTAR are the only competitive weapons (as long as it's not Strikezone)

3. The spawns are so random, it's like FFA in TDM.

4. You die so fast, there is less of a skill-curve involved because it's first-to-see-gets-the-kill.

5. All then new versions of the Maniac are a bit cheesy.

6. There are 2 remakes of Dome (I like Dome, but we didn't need 2 remakes)

7. Weapon camos are pretty bland.

8. Snipers are completely outclassed.

9. Every match feels the same.

I'm going to elaborate on the last point, because that one is a bit weird.

When I play a match on Ghosts, I feel like it's the same match as the last one.  Obviously there is no proof of this, but I feel like there is less variety to the games.  Every map has it's certain spots where there is always someone there.  The maps feel like they are made so that a specific thing happens each time.  For example:

Prison Break Domination.  The team that spawns next to the guard tower will always have people on top of the cliff overlooking B, because that spot is hugely powerful.  The team that spawns on the stream side will always try to move around their right to the construction area.  The map is obviously unbalanced. 

In Black Ops 2, I feel that there is more variation.  I see people using most of the AR's, most of the subs, most of the shotguns, most of the snipers, (and just one LMG...) and they are all balanced.  Anybody can use any weapon, and as long as you cater to the strengths of the weapon, you will do well. 

It's really a shame that I don't enjoy Ghosts, I'm honestly sad that I don't have fun on this game.  It's not even that it's tough to snipe either.  People who have seen me around know that I'm a sniper.  I used the R5 and dominated people, but I just didn't enjoy it as much.  It's not just sniping. 

To sum it up, the little things in Ghosts make the difference.  Little things make this game tire faster than others.  It's back to the Deuces for me.

• Re: Why I'm going back to Black Ops II
          nicedrewishfela

To each his own... but I just find it ironic that last year at this time, people were saying how bad Black Ops II was and how they were going back to MW3.

The year before, People said they were leaving MW3 for Black Ops. Year before that, leaving Black Ops for MW2.

ItsTrue13

The shotguns are OP cant even play BO2. I lose gun fights to a pistol using a smg.Black ops 2 is ****.Ghost is 100 times better than lag ops 2, but I prefer MW3 over them both.

Sebrod10

1. Maps have greater mix with the new DLC maps (increased quantity of small maps) and the larger wons give a slower pace to you know strategize.

2. You forgot the Honey Badger its another gun babies like you cry about, I dont have a problem melting people with my FAD, MSBS, K7, Vector, MK14, just because they are the most popular DOES NOT mean they are the best.

3. Agree in TDM spawns are bad but DOM is much better.

4.Thats actually a good thing, you need to make sure your in the best position to win an engagement when traveling around the map. You should not be able to just run around like a chicken with its head cut-off sponging bullets along the way.

5. There actually pretty fun especially the Predator. Something new to the game.

6. strikezone plays NOTHING like dome and unearthed AT ALL. even if it is a reskin it plays way different.

7. Camos are pretty cool especially Body count and war cry.

8. Snipers are deadly at range, for what there meant to be used for and just because QS is so easy a 3 year old can do it in blops2 does not make it better.

9. umm what? Is it supposed to not be an fps every match? lol.

go ahead leave you wont be missed, join the rest of the scrubs who aren't good enough to be good at ghost 

THExVeng3anc3

Honestly Sebrod10, I valued your opinion until the last line of your post.  I can have an educated discussion (not argument) with people who disagree with my opinion, but not with a hater.  However, I will still respond in an educated manner.

1. I agree with your point, but I still think that many are too large.

2. I also agree with this point.  Popular is not always best, because in skilled hands, any weapon will be deadly.

3. You agreed with me here, and I agree that Dom is better, not nothing more to say.

4. I can see where you're coming from, but I think that with a longer time to kill, the more skillful player wins more often, making skill a larger point.  In Ghosts, there are people with high KD's and low KD's.  Very few in between (in my experience).

5. The Predator is new and exciting, but Chuck E Cheese's is also exciting.

6. I thought that Strikezone plays a lot like Dome. Perhaps I play it like Dome because I know that it is a remake, therefore making me feel like it plays like Dome.  Hopefully you understood that sentence, it's a bit confusing.

7. Yes, Body Count and War Cry are really sweet, but the DLC camos have nothing on BO2.  Circuit camo is like a failed remake of Cyborg.

8. I'm honestly having trouble sniping on BO2.  I'm barely going positive.  When I reg gun, I don't have a problem with snipers, so it's obviously not that easy.  After all, If I had bank, I could train a Chimp to quickscope, so a 3 year old could technically do it, just not that well.

9. What I meant by this point is that every map has it's own set play-style, with very little originality. 

So I'll leave, not be missed, and I'll just be a scrub with a 1.7 KD and a 1.5 W/L ratio and 30% accuracy with the R5, because those stats aren't impressive at all.  And no, I don't really care about stats.  They are side-effects of being a veteran gamer.

Ajaffaroo

It pretty much is first to see is first to kill but thats because the game keeps catering to the run and gun multi purpose assults and subs.

I really dont see the connection between dome and strikezone. Dome was awesome and id love to have it back. Mw3 maps were pretty darn good imo.

The shotguns are are nothing like mw3, which were pretty powerful and had crazy range but i still enjoyed it.

Maps are CRAZY big and not well thought over. Tremor is just awful, storm front prob just a tad bit big but still ok, Siege..why? flooded cant stand it, chasm too much running to get somewhere when the spawns change so you run back to have it happen again. prison break i think isnt bad, strikezone is a fun map with alot of action and octane as big as it is plays fair good if you have a vmr sight on and the enemy doesnt rush around back and forwards like little shites.

Not getting into the dlc 1 as i think its pretty good and havent played enough of dlc 2 to really comment

Maniac with a gun is overkill, spawns are random-ish and still find myself spawning 10m in front of someone running in my direction behind me

Noctis Everto

See, the problem here is people play too mindlessly. Of course when playing 14 or 5+ iterations of the same game, being mindless will get boring, until the next shiny title comes out.

I bet it wouldnt be boring for you if you implemented creativity into it. I mean dont think about having fun as childish, have captain price? enemy have makarov?  I would talk like captain price and wait for my opportunity to take him out, just like in MW3.

With the map being un-balanced in Prison break, Id certainly hope thats the case. Because instead of just playing think about it.

If you cant do this, then you probably shouldnt be gaming for much longer, it will only lead to problems in your life.

In Search and destroy, one site is in gatehouse, and the other in a weak rock wall with a drainpipe. Now this could be obviously missed, but think about it in this scenario:

Imagine a teammate who is off-line, is being held captive in the prison. You need to obviously not die, but detonate the bomb, get in, and get your guy out safely. Make a plan with your team, and move accordingly, locking down any/every position eliminating hostiles along the way. Most people dont play that way, because others dont.

"But thats ridiculous!" some say... Let me ask you: Would you worry about lemmings calling you a sissy for not following the rest of your kind off the cliff?

See, each year you will do this, because you have YOUR imagined perfect FPS, this will never happen until you make it yourself.

One tip: The theme song for this game is called "Survival"

So try playing the way the song suggests. Something dont work? Someone using c4 shield?? Someone with tracker sight?

Easy.

Adapt to your surroundings, the environment (in this case XBOX LIVE, and the COMMUNITY of players) and prepare yourself, dont just survive, thrive, be ready for anything and everything, this cannot be done in one game, thats why you prepare, and learn popular playstyles. They dont give you 100 classes to make the same 4 exact loadouts in every soldier.

nicedrewishfela

See you nailed it on the head.

People ask me what my favorite CoD is... and I have a hard time answering.

I like each title for different reasons. Each has strong and weak points. But when they come out, I stick with them during their cycle. Why? Because they each present different challenges. Sure, sometimes I will go back for some nostalgia...but you don't advance as a player if you keep stepping backwards.

Black Ops 2 made me really learn to be more tactical with it's fast pace. It really ended up suiting my play style quite nicely and I have the best overall stats of any CoD game in that title. With Ghosts, I was able to use a lot of the same things I learned and adapt it to the somewhat slower pace, which enables me to play the game at the speed I want, and not let the enemy dictate play.

I totally agree!  BO2 was the first COD game I ever played.  I got used to playing at a fast pace, and when I first played Ghosts it was disappointing.  I didn't quit playing it though, I adapted and changed my play style.  I like to think that Ghosts is a little more realistic in the aspect that people in combat aren't rushing their opponents.  I feel that strategy is even more important in Ghosts, and I like that.  In BO2, I could pretty much just run and gun and not think twice about being killed in the process.  There weren't many spots for the opponents to be, so I knew where to look.  It was sooo easy, and Ghosts is more of a challenge because of the large maps and graphics.  I did get my fix of the fast paced play style in Cranked. 

thaesino

I really like your post. It shows that you have your own opinion and are willing to state it without resorting to curse words, all caps, or ridiculous use of exclamation/interrogation signs.

I'm probably the only one who will like or give your post a good review, and even though I do not agree with the entirety of your opinion, I enjoyed reading every word of it because you came and did what you said you would without blaming or ********.

Thanks for being part of what makes, rather than breaks, a forum post.

I play both BO2 and Ghosts and have found that it is fun to keep it this way when I have time. If I don't have time I do not play either. The games do handle differently and on some days it is tough to switch from one to the other since BO2 is more fast-paced but it's almost always worth it; unless I land against a team that is filming their next YouTube "trick video," that is.

FaclonPower98

Theres ground war on next gen that has 9vs9 on big maps.

lol the only game that feels the same is BLACK OPS 2

EVERY MAP IS A 3 LANE MAP.

And because of that you see everyone in the same places, you know where they're going to come from as well, with ghosts because of the maps it's more unpredictable, because some can go to a window to camp, others can go to centre or they can go round the back, you don't quite know exactly where they will be, just have an idea of where, with BO2 play hijacked, they're gonna come from the side or be at the top of a boat house. That's why I got bored of black ops 2, it was so repetitive, I knew what was coming and it was A COMPLETE LAG FEST TOO. How are you supposed to get to high rounds in zombies and not get disconnected eventually because the lag or connection screws it up at one point.

zingaa

Although BO2 grew on me, I was not a big fan, I could never go back

1) the maps are not to big. you just prefer smaller maps to rush easier more than likely.

2) Any weapon can do well in the hands of a skilled player, none are really OP, just some easier than others.

3) spawns are dynamice not static which means random, which means you have a harder time abusing them or trying to trap players in their spawns or camp against smart flankers

4) Another player that needed the health fairy to help them get kills.. another player that would be better suited for Halo and not CoD. It should be who see's first, shoots first, kills first in CoD.

5)The game itself is cheesy and awlays has been when you consider what is in the game and how it all works.

6) reskins are here to stay, expect even more in future titles from both 3arc or iw or who ever makes the games.

7) weapon cammos have always been bland even in past games none were worth really having ever. Since they do notfing for the gun at all.

8)Wrong, stop tring to use them at short range or close quarters where they are not meant to be used. Use them at long range and they work fine. Snipers are not meant to be QS with..or used as RnG/Rush weapons.

9) Every match of the same game mode will always feel the same for they are the same. Even on BO2 they are the same for people play the same way there too.

THExVeng3anc3

1. Yes, I do prefer smaller maps because I like the fast pace.

2. We agree.

3. You can't abuse spawns.  They can be played to an advantage, but nothing about spawn trapping is "wrong".  Ghosts will spawn players right next to you or behind you super often.

4. I played Halo 3 (which is better than any CoD that will ever be...) and Reach for a total of 4 (?) years.  It let me develop crazy good gun skill, which lends itself more to an advantage when accuracy and quickness is needed.  Therefore, BO2 works to my favor (even though I have a higher KD in Ghosts).

5. We agree.

6. We agree.

7. I'm not sure if I would consider Cyborg or Weaponized 115 or Diamond to be "bland".  Not sure what "always been bland" means.

8. True, but I enjoy quickscoping, and it's fun to me.  It's a challenge to use weapons that are obviously at a disadvantage, and do well.  I don't quickscope because it's easy, I do it for the challenge.

9. Agreed, but with more symmetric maps, there is not a strong side and a weak side, so the battle could go either way.

You know, we probably just have conflicting play-styles.  I like being in lockdown of an area.  The middle of the map is mine and not your's.  I'm taking that part of the map, and that lets my teammates get good spawns to back me up.  When my teammates get good spawns, then I can go in and wreak havoc in the spawns.  This is probably not your play-style. 

P.S. Map control is a Halo thing.  Top mid is always the best spot on the map; it's the spot a team must control.  I love map control, because you should never lose if you control the map.

FaclonPower98

Can I just sat the spawns are the way they are because the maps are big, so the game spawns you close to the action. Would you prefer it spawns you further from the action like battlefield?

zingaa

FaclonPower98 wrote:

Can I just sat the spawns are the way they are because the maps are big, so the game spawns you close to the action. Would you prefer it spawns you further from the action like battlefield?

I tend to agree, I'd rather be right back in action rather then spending time running half way across the map.

Ghosts was not built around fast pace, it was built around teamwork and having to communicate more and play smarter than BO2.

You can abuse the spawns on certain maps if your team plays smart enough. You can litrerally lock the spawns on some game modes if your team controls the right places.

You would think that, but Cod is not Halo and cannot really be played or expected to play like Halo. And a smart flanker can take out the player at top mid if the other team members dont defend well enough. so having top mid does not gurantee a win only the chance of a win if the rest of the team defends well enough. Which does not happen often in CoD.

You might enjoy QS but does not mean the developers have to make the weapons be able to do so because you like to do so.

Accuracy and quickness  is needed in Ghosts more so than Halo Reach ever needed it. I know I played that game too have the legendary edition of it still. I have played Halo since the first, and played Cod since WaW/MW.

Map control is not just a Halo thing every fps game has it to some degree or another and awlays has. games that existed far before Halo ever did have had that concept of game play before it ever became popular in Halo.

Ghosts was not meant to be played like BO2 or like Halo 3/4/Reach. Trying to use Halo skill sets in Ghosts and expect them to do well will only lead to frustration and disaapointment in the game for it was not desinged around that principle of game play.

Halo 3 was good, but by far not the best fps game ever nor was it better than all CoDs. It just played to certain skill set and certain way of playing which does not inherently make it the best for doing so. Just does in your view is all.

I find all cammos bland and useless for they mean nothing, they are nothing but e-peen bragging tools to show off and think that other players will be awed by a player having them. the game would do just as well with out them for then the ego braggers would leave and real gamers could enjoy the game more.

There are no real strong side or weak sides on maps in this game. It comes down to player and team skill levels. You make the enemy play how you want them to play by being smarter than them. Something the average CoD random player is not comfortable with being able to do. Every map that susposedly hasa  strong side I have broken teams out of it before by adapting my playstyle to how they played the previous match on that map. If they try the same things again they are easily countered the next time around. Most Cod players dont like to adapt or change how they play, they want to play one style, one tactic all the time.

the wrestler

Anyone saying the 'maps aren't to big'

is a liar.

Some maps are to big, for the 360/PS3 playing people. This really can't be argued. Maps like Siege and Stonehaven were never meant to be played with 12 people. Now I am not saying they CAN'T be played, but that the maps don't follow the formulas set by the CoD developers. If we had any real data on these maps (released by IW), it would be painful to see just how low the average Kills/minute are on those maps. It's well below the threshold the developers want. But the maps are there, due to the game being on two consoles, and IW not being able to split maps per system.

This is why I'm coming BACK to Call of Duty in general!

I won the case! http://gyazo.com/3dd8c7b28f2d0d23a815ca57418eba60

I am probably the luckiest man alive!

THExVeng3anc3

Ok, many people disagree with me, and honestly, I'm OK with that.  I'm glad that you guys don't want me on Ghosts.  I'm glad that both you and I get what we want.  Me leaving is what you want, me leaving is what I want.  I didn't come out here saying that I'm right, I came out with a good reason why I think Black Ops 2 is better than Ghosts.  If you disagree, that's OK.

1. True, but smart play is important anywhere.  A blind rush will never get you anywhere.  I prefer the "learned rush" where I push hard without giving up any position, and using movement skills to my advantage.

2. Use the spawns if you play smart enough?  I thought you said Black Ops 2 isn't meant to be played smart! 

3. Sure, I know CoD is not Halo, but if I use basic skilled tactics, like map control and being aware of the map, top mid is the place to win.  Map control doesn't guarantee a win, but if the teams are evenly matched, the team with map control will win.

4. I agree, but I like to quickscope, so I'll play where I can.

5. I underestimated you, I did not know that you played Halo too.  Gun skill is very necessary in Halo, and that's where I got my good accuracy from.

6. True, but I'm not familiar with those games.  Halo was the best example I could use.

7. Halo tactics worked well for me.  Stats show that to be true.

8. My opinion is that Halo 3 was better.  Just an opinion.

9. I like camos because they look cool.  I'm still stuck on the bland part though.  Neon green isn't bland is it?

10. While it's true that flanking will help a lot, you can't do it by yourself.  If you spawn on the side of Stormfront with the large building, you will usually win.  If you don't good teammates can flip the spawns, or kill the enemies in a fast enough time.  Good teammates of the building side will counter that though.  You can't win alone, trust me, I've tried.

1) a blind rush can get you places at times depending upon the players played against. Not all are smart enough to defend against it. Which is why people complain about headless rushers at times because that blind rush gets them off their game and disrupts their normal play style,

2) there is a difference between using the spawns and abusing them. People like to abuse them in BO2 and do so in this game as well. Neither is really a good thing to be allowed to be done.

3) Not always true. many times the team that believed they controlled the map can and will loose to a player that suddenly does not play to their strategy anymore and plays random enough where their map control setup no longer is effective. No one singular map control is undefeatable 100% of the time.

4) thats fine, not every game will appeal to everyone all the time and that is a good thing really. No game should be exactly the same as a past game just because some players wont adapt to the new game play styles.

5) Halo was my first game on console, Tribes 1 was my first fps game on pc. Tribes 1 is still better than Halo or Cod even to this day imo.

6) fair enough.

7) They can work at times but one should not rely to heavily on tactics used in another game and expect them to work in all other games of the same general genre. for it will not always happen.

8) fair enough.

9) Bland is my word for having no real purpose or meaning to the game. They add nothing to overall game play. So they are bland. They server no purpose but for others to brag about who has which one.

10) No cant win alone and is why this game is more team orientated then past games. Which not every Cod player likes that, for they liked being the lonesome hero of past games.

Buffyourgame

Because you like games that take no skill, but give you the illusion of it with terrible hit detection and randomness that fakely prolong gunfights.

THExVeng3anc3

Because I like games where accuracy is important and positioning yourself to win gunfights is why I went back.  And quickscoping, I think that's fun.  Yes, I'm just one of those "tryhards" who only goes for "clips" and hates being killed and complains about the LMGs and has no life and can't use a "real" gun and has no skill and uses a glitch and has an aimbot and thinks the world revolves around me.  I also hope you understand sarcasm.

WKMMS

Whatever anyone else says here, you're clearly not alone in your feeling about Ghosts and your preference for Black Ops 2.  I played a few games of DZ on Ghosts last night, which I have to give credit, was a welcome addition and certainly ups the action, which I think is great, but I had problems getting a good lobby and decided to go play some Black Ops 2.  When I left Ghosts there were about 96,000 people online.  When I started on BO2, there were 108,000.  There has always been a jump back to previous CoDs, but I don't think there has ever been one to this extent and the significance of this should not be understated.

FaclonPower98

I hate people who just buy and play black ops games and think IW cods are all rubbish.

I'm gonna laugh at them when I see their faces later this year when they find out sledgehammer is releasing a modern warfare game. I personally like all the COD games, I just prefer IW cod's, because I prefer their multiplayer but I like treyarch games too, other people are just on one side, they're not true COD fans.

gotsomestars

Derp when you add next gen numbers it has about double the previous game. Which is a little more than last year but less than previous years.

WKMMS

I disagree.  BO2 at this time last year was still pulling in about 250,000 - 300-000 users on Xbox 360 alone at those times when I tend to play. Not a hope that there's 150,000 - 200,000 users on XB1 making up the difference.  There has been a notable increase in BO2 while Ghosts has been declining and that says to me that there is an element of the community that wasn't getting what they wanted from Ghosts MP.  I hope Sledgehammer take a good look at that body of players that got frustrated and left to go play older CoDs and see how they can adjust their game to cater for those players, without alienating the people who prefer Ghosts.  That's to their benefit and to the community's

FaclonPower98

It's not that, I know alot of people who don't even buy the infinity ward COD's to begin with, they just buy the treyarch titles which I hate but oh well.

So that means less people bought Ghosts, at launch BO2 had around 700,000 players online, Ghosts had 300,000 so when players left BO2 it still looked like there was alot of players because there was around 250-300,000 but because ghosts sold less when numbers drop like every year it makes it look worse.

But alot of people just don't give them a chance.

WKMMS

I bought Ghosts day 1, but had problems connecting to the servers to download the title update to connect online until a day and a half later.  My first night on it peaked at around 850,000 people online, which would have been more or less the same as I saw with Black Ops 2.  People have always had their preferred studio, and many don't like Treyarch CoDs too - I've plenty on my friends list who won't touch one of their games.  I've never seen a numbers drop like this before, but it's not just the numbers that tell the story.  I've seen most of the YouTube players I like to watch completely abandon Ghosts and go back to posting BO2 and other content.  I think they need to take a hard look at why so many former die-hard fans abandoned Ghosts for what came before it. 

Lucent76

I went back to Black Ops 2 many months ago now but I have been playing Ghost again of late and it seems moderately better. My trick is to quit out of laggy matches.

phxs72

First I will say that I really enjoyed BO2.  So understand that my arguments here aren't intended to bash BO2.  It's a fun game and I believe that I had around 27 days played on it.

1. The maps are too large for 6v6.

I suppose this depends on the player.  I don't find the maps to be too large.  I do find that you have to be more precise with your aim since the guy that you are shooting could be much further away than on any BO2 map outside of Turbine.  Ghosts has maps ranging from the very large to the very small.  To say that the map size is causing you to leave just doesn't ring true.  Perhaps it's something to do with the maps but the size isn't it.

2. R5, AK-12, M-27, MTAR are the only competitive weapons (as long as it's not Strikezone)

I dropped a Loki just last night with the SA-805 on Whiteout.  Just as the AN-94, FAL, MSMC, and 870 where claimed to be the only competitive weapons of BO2 a handful of weapons in Ghosts gets this claim but it isn't true.  The community has always gravitated to a few weapons in every title.  That doesn't mean the other weapons were no good.  It just means that the community was too lazy to learn how to use them.

3. The spawns are so random, it's like FFA in TDM.

Yep the spawns are bad but I'll refer you to all of the BO2 These Spawns Suck threads.  You're not going back due to the spawns.

4. You die so fast, there is less of a skill-curve involved because it's first-to-see-gets-the-kill.

Yes you do die quickly.  Great hit detection will do that for you.  So the skill has changed from being the guy that is fortunate enough to benefit from poor hit detection long enough to kill the guy that shot him first to being the guy that is savvy enough to find his opponent first or find cover quickly enough to survive.  This is probably your best reason for leaving Ghosts.

5. All then new versions of the Maniac are a bit cheesy.

I think that you're stretching here.  Sure they might be cheesy but who leaves a game because a killstreak is cheesy?

6. There are 2 remakes of Dome (I like Dome, but we didn't need 2 remakes)

Strikezone doesn't play like Dome even though they borrowed liberally from it for the layout of the map.  When the official Dome remake comes out, I'm sure that you'll feel the difference.  Besides, if big maps are an issue for you then I wouldn't be complaining about one of the smallest maps in the game.  Which takes me back to my thought that the size of the maps isn't your issue but rather something else about them.

7. Weapon camos are pretty bland.

I have to tip my hat to 3arch on this one.  They did produce better camoes even though some of the Ghost camoes are excellent.  Overall 3arch wins in this category.  I can't say that I'd leave a game over weapon camoes but people do things for all kinds of reasons that I don't understand.

8. Snipers are completely outclassed.

Even I a rather poor sniper can go positive with the snipers in Ghosts just as I did back in BO2.  This argument is weak.

9. Every match feels the same.

This one I think is your funniest point.  In every COD that I've played going all the way back to BO1, every map had it's power positions and you always would find people at them.  While we do grow tired of playing the same maps, Ghosts is not unique to this phenomenon.  You probably will enjoy playing the BO2 maps again though because you've been away from them long enough now to find them refreshing.  This strangely enough is likely your second best point for leaving.

THExVeng3anc3

As you said, many of the things really aren't worth leaving a game over.  I agree that any single point here is not a gamebreaking issue.  Many of the points are like a drop in the bucket (figuratively).  When they are all added together though, I feel like it's Chinese water torture, and every drop hurts (not that I've been water tortured, but it sounds like it sucks).  Also, I think I'm a little annoyed with myself about CoD, because I got BO2 5 months late, and I had so much fun on the game, I wish Ghosts could have waited another 5 months.  I was annoyed that I chose to delay buying my "favorite" CoD game.

phxs72

I started BO1 late and stayed with it for about 3 months into MW3.  BO2 was the first one that I actually started on time but I did go back to MW3 from time to time to enjoy that last DLC drop some more.  So I know how you feel.  BO2 was a great game and there's nothing wrong in going back to it especially if all you got was 5 months in it.